return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
what olympic competition are you most impressed with?
View this Thread in Original format
SportTrance
well, while we're on the topic....

i'd have to say what impressed me most of all, was the womens 26 mile marathon. The endurance in that was absolutely incredible. The amount of physical and mental training as well as psychological discipline to complete something like that is very admirable.

Second, i'd have to say still rings in gymnastics also deserves much more credit than it gets.
InfiniteSquare
olympic hockey
dj tek
quote:
Originally posted by SportTrance
mental training

psychological discipline

arent those 2 things the same ?

on topic, i was impressed with gymnastics this year... i never fully payed attention to all the gymnastic events til this year and its some crazy ... total balance, strength, formation and style is needed... props.. and just watching athletes from all over the world compete is inspiring. :)
Vivid Boy
2 man louge

i dunono what ****** came up with the idea of "hey man, i got this crazy idea lets dress up in tight spandex and u lie down and put ur head on my coack and balls while we fly down a hill soing 80 km/h"

sick s

what type of sick pervs come up with sporta like that
Clovis86
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
2 man louge

i dunono what ****** came up with the idea of "hey man, i got this crazy idea lets dress up in tight spandex and u lie down and put ur head on my coack and balls while we fly down a hill soing 80 km/h"

sick s

what type of sick pervs come up with sporta like that

in... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

That made me spit chewed up popcorn all over my damn desk...you bastard..:stongue: :wtf:
torontotrance
Women's beach volleyball was a nice surprise :)

Women's Diving and Swimming has a lot of hotties involved

Leisel Jones (tho she don't look that great in a bathing cap)
Amanda Beard
Emilie Heymans

and many others :)
dj tek
quote:
Originally posted by torontotrance
(tho she don't look that great in a bathing cap)

not many do... Natalie Coughlin looked cute as well..
torontotrance
yes and they are all in great shape as well :)
dj tek
quote:
Originally posted by torontotrance
yes and they are all in great shape as well :)

lol.. i mean, swimming works all the muscles ! yes many have great shapes but some are a bit big.. especially shoulders..
SportTrance
quote:
Originally posted by dj tek
arent those 2 things the same ?

well, you need discipline before you can even train, as it takes discipline to train yourself and remain trained, so I kinda consider them different, but they work hand in hand.

Mental training to me is being able to psychologically encourage yourself to succeed, finish, ignore pain, etc. making discipline just one of the elements needed to achieve that.

dj tek
quote:
Originally posted by SportTrance

Mental training to me is being able to psychologically encourage yourself to succeed, finish, ignore pain, etc. making discipline just one of the elements needed to achieve that.

i call that psychological discipline. :p
torontotrance
stop taking it the other way you nonce

this was about the hotness of athletes who won medals. Most of them could do modeling full time and not do what they do but they want to win.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement