return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Terminator 2 alternate ending?
View this Thread in Original format
Chris d(-_-)b
Anyone seen this before? Thoughts?

http://chrisu.arkdan.com/Terminator...nate_ending.mpg
GrimReaper
It just shows kids playing in the park 30 years later since the happenings of the movie while "Sarah Connor" is telling about how she wonders about the machine which learned to value human life. Nothing too special IMO but a nice movie collector's detail to have.

And, yes i have seen this before a few years ago when i bought the Ultimate Edition DVD of T2. It has this and a million other things too, including the Director's Cut of the movie with about 16mins of additional scenes.
UglyDave
meh,

thought it sucked. i was hopin for something a little more exciting..
Subey
quote:
Originally posted by GrimReaper
the machine which learned to value human life.

Umm isn't that the ending of Blade Runner?
Nite-Mer
Yeah, I saw all the deleted scenes. Some were alright, but, for the most part, they took the right ones out and used the right ending.
ShadoWolf
lol instead of kicking robot ass he becomes a Senator :stongue:
Psy-T
quote:
Originally posted by GrimReaper
It just shows kids playing in the park 30 years later since the happenings of the movie while "Sarah Connor" is telling about how she wonders about the machine which learned to value human life. Nothing too special IMO but a nice movie collector's detail to have.

And, yes i have seen this before a few years ago when i bought the Ultimate Edition DVD of T2. It has this and a million other things too, including the Director's Cut of the movie with about 16mins of additional scenes.

any intresting details in the commentary?
KilldaDJ
cant say that i have seen it...

and i just did and its rubbish.
aspergian
Man, mirrored shades of cyberpunk...

The deleted scenes from Terminator 3 are amusing, in a different way.

Particularly that Sargeant Candy one :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement