return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

I need suggestions!
View this Thread in Original format
PhaseFour
hey!

a friend of mine just started greek club (and he made me VP hehe). anyway, i just thught of TRANCE CLUB!! ok, im a sophmore in highschool right now, and im trying to start it next year, when my friend would be a freshman. in order to start a club, i need to write an essay on why people would want to join such a club. i have a few points right now...

a) Trance is not really that common in the US, so it would build an awareness of cultures outside our borders

b) Trance promotes an understanding of all forms of music, because it is capable of combining several styles of music at once, such as classical, hiphop, new age, techno, soft rock, etc (ya its a stretch)

c) Trance is a form of music that young people can enjoy that doesnt directly provide a reference to violence, sex and drugs (not directly ;))

d) Trance conforms to the Community Awareness and Homo Faber areas of interaction. (ya, im in myp :( :( )

right now...i only need a purpose, and what the club meetings would be like. I need to make it more interesting than just turning on a stereo and playing CDs. I know this entire thing sounds kinda crazy...but for now, its an idea my friend and i are playing with. any suggestions? thx in advance!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement