return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Ma face is teh numb....
View this Thread in Original format
Clovis86
I went to the dentist to get two fillings and now my whole in face is numb from three shots of novacaine...

I look like this -> :tongue2 all the time... :whip: :whip:

agn i tawke wike diffs.

BWAHH! still 2hours till it wears off and I'm hungry and can't eat.

in dentist. Whats the worst you've ever had it?

-Clovis
idoru
Wisdom teeth. I got them pulled on Tuesday. The whole front of my face was numb the first day, and I puked blood in the car on the way home.

My mouth is still real sore, but I haven't had to use any pain killers. Oh, and I can't listen to music even at a medium volume because I can feel the kick in my head and the bass in my jaw.
Boomer187
punch your self in the face while you still can.

it rule.
Clovis86
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187

it rule.

that I already almost bit my tongue off tryin to drinka damn beer because Orbax said it would help...

lol
Dj EndgamE
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187

it rule.

does a "pics or stfu" apply here? lol:happy2:
butterfly
quote:
Originally posted by Dj EndgamE

not really. usually that applies to naked girls.
UWM
quote:
Originally posted by idoru
but I haven't had to use any pain killers.

It's not a matter of need!
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by Dj EndgamE

vids or stfu?

although that applies to girls too.
drinkyourmilk
hah.. that sucks.. when i got my one wisdom tooth pulled (it was impacted) they gave me tranquilizers. it was fun. according to my mom when i opened the door to get in my house, i threw the bottle of water i had against the wall and fell over and bashed the side of my mouth they just worked on off of the floor. then after napping for a little i got up to take a walk and tried to walk through the window.. which didnt work. fun time!
idoru
I don't remember much from Tuesday. In the car on the way home from surgery, as I slept, my mom was driving and I had Solar Stone's Chilled Out Euphoria disc one on. She said that while I was asleep, every time she'd turn the music down I'd wave my arm around until she turned it back up, at which point I'd give her a thumbs-up.

blazed it
yayo?
dj_inferno
I once had fillings put in and I couldn't blink my left eye for a couple of hrs after I left.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement