return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
found this in the humour forum but this is way too funny
View this Thread in Original format
Vivid Boy
Ive been watching this non stop and since i wont be awake by the time rod rico gets back home i have to post it here for him and to share with all of you..

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=afroninja.mpg
Vivid Boy
ps watch it with the sound on...what he says makes me laugh 10x harder
fuct4less
bwahahahahahaha that's hilarious! :haha:

i couldn't catch what he was saying, though
Vivid Boy
quote:
Originally posted by fuct4less
bwahahahahahaha that's hilarious! :haha:

i couldn't catch what he was saying, though

he was apologizing to everyone..in funny
starlabs
LOL.. gotta give him props, he's a trooper, still trying to do his routine after that um.. excellent start! :haha: :haha:

The even funnier thing is... he snickers at the beginning like he's a badass... Um right. :rolleyes:

lmao
Matt Jay
LOLOLOL :stongue: :wtf: :stongue: :wtf: :stongue:
beats and beeps
i posted the original thread see! http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=204718
Now act like it matters!
DjWhooCares
LOL!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHA...ED UP !!!>>>VERY DEPRESSING!!:haha:
wwu.punisher
Goddam. That would hurt. I feel bad for that guy.

But it's also funnier than . :)
aspergian
Thank goodness he didn't land on his head and die!

What a trooper indeed!

It would be amazing if there is another video in the future which shows him succeeding at the jump! That would be encouraging :)

Turbonium
The best part is when he falls sideways into some junk, while he tries to continue as if nothing happened by slapping his nanchucks or whatever to the side. I can't stop laughing at that part.

But yeah, he must have felt ridiculous and embarassed, because he snickered as if he's so good, and screwed up, as mentioned. That's probably why he tried to continue even though he 0wned himself.
eye_03
jon jon are yo uokay!?!?

its funny cus im slightly buzzed
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement