return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
So, how was Creamfields for you then?
View this Thread in Original format
mr.anderson
For me it was fantastic, and it was my first time, so l was very excited and expecting the best, and l wasn't disaapointed at all!

Visited every possible tent, the fav one was MixMag-AVB,Ferry n Okey were great, but the most upplifting was PVD-none of the tunes he played I had heard before-really loved his set( anyone knows the tracklist?),

saw Yojhi Biomehanika at Tidy arena....wot a guy wot a guy-
so everything was great,
so,what's your thoughts then??
DJ_FRAZ
didn't go
Coup
prob summit like this:

www.scallycentral.com

:p
Turner

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
partyhopper
Greetings from a visitor from US!

I had a great time there, but boy, getting back to London by train afterwards turned out to be quite a journey! I finally arrived back in London at 3 pm. Did anyone else have a similar experience?
Did anyone else ride on the train from Manchester to Sheffield? If so, then perhaps we were there together.
Luke Terry

what time did you get in, i got told they had fire engines pumping out water from the site :confused:

mr.anderson
definitely didn't hear about that ,only know that Tidy Arena was open a couples of hours later because the groud was that damp! but thats about it!
was a really great nite there, so, amnyone got PVD's track list? espcially the last tune he played!
mr.anderson
I got home at 9:30..lm from Preston so it's about 1 hour on a train from Liverpool...l expected to much latere that that as it is Bank Holiday..but it wasn't too bad
Bren-F
It was great ! :)
Pain in the arse queing up to get in tho.
Worth the 50 quid just for the chemical brothers - they were out of this world :D

quote:
Originally posted by Coup
prob summit like this:

www.scallycentral.com

:p

W@nker :rolleyes: :p
vandit2
i was there. hmm pvd my fave dj but gone too hard for me. all his tunes at played at like pitch 10 or something lol. he could play in the tidy arena next year and no one would notice the difference.

no real mix of tunes by him. all hard for the 1 hour 30 mins. and the 2 tunes he played with lyrics, u could hear the lyrics cos of the bass. no treb :p

not a bad set. just expect better from him

avb was good.

1st time i see oakey, seems a prick. doing at that on the stage. what the does he think he is.

DJ_FRAZ
quote:
Originally posted by vandit2
1st time i see oakey, seems a prick. doing at that on the stage. what the does he think he is.

err... what exactly did he do
who2u
had a brilliant time at it eddie halliwell erock the place as did ferry corsten oakey pvd

definly going next year aswell

took me ages to get in 2 the place because of something
was waiting about 3 hours to get in ffs
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement