return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Drunken man drives home after passenger decapitated; headless body left in truck
View this Thread in Original format
dj tek
:wtf:

STORY
KandyKid_420
man, that really sucks, that was his buddy since highschool, he will have remorse for the rest of his life. On the other hand, why was his buddy sticking his head out of the window in a moving vehicle? even moreso when the driver was obviously drunk...
Slylee
holy crap.... :nervous:
Omegasox
quote:
Originally posted by KandyKid_420
man, that really sucks, that was his buddy since highschool, he will have remorse for the rest of his life. On the other hand, why was his buddy sticking his head out of the window in a moving vehicle? even moreso when the driver was obviously drunk...

It said he was feeling sick, so I'm assuming he was attempting or in the process of puking.
paranoik0
my neck is feeling weird.

:nervous:
citric_acid
wow... he musta been pretty drunk

that really sucks

wow
nchs09
yes this happened in atlanta, sad indeed, its been all over the news ovar here
Arbiter
I can't help but find this funny.
starlabs
Rule #1 - If the person driving is drunk, keep all extremities inside the car!!

Poor guy, he was probably trying to get some fresh air... :nervous:

How the hell can you get so drunk that you don't even notice your friend's head is GONE, and yet still be able to drive home. *Boggle*
EssentialMix3r
quote:
Originally posted by Arbiter

Nah man, this is pretty damn sicka and insane.

igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by Arbiter

I did too but I'm the kinda guy who laughs @ a funeral
Nite-Mer
Can't understand what I mean, you soon will.

I didn't even read that, but have your friend pull the car over first. Otherwise you end up puking all over the back of the car anyway. And I'll have to beat some ass if one of my friends can't control themself enough to let me know they need to puke and let me stop the car. Common sense prevents that.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement