return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
How do you know..
View this Thread in Original format
{Bad_Karma}
How do you know how to trust anyone?
:conf:
twisted420
trust is a feeling
you just know

you just know, usually after talking to someone for a while. but even the nicest people can be evil...

but again..you just know
Wildfir3
You never know... you just do...

eventually time will tell if you made a mistake or not
Vigilante
As people have said, you just know.

That's the thing with trust: there is always an element of risk to it.
EyesOfExtasy
I dont trust someone until they have been in a position where they could have done something to either favor or sabotage me and depending on which one they choose, then I decide if I trust them. I ONLY trust reliable people. Because how good is having someone that you can trust if theyt just arent reliable. For me they go hand in hand.
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by {Bad_Karma}
How do you know how to trust anyone?
:conf:

First, I trust you. If things start to become suspicious, I become cautious.

If you fool me, then you just don't have my trust anymore, full stop.
Floorfiller
don't trust anyone...that's the secret. you are the only person that you can ever trust...and even sometimes that is questionable...

just kidding...i trust a lot of people hehehe. mostly because they have proven of time to be people that care about you and have shown you they are trustworthy.
mezzir
while we're on the subject, i think the whole gullibility thing is bull, especially at a young age
when someone says to you 'we have a sub today in class thats gonna let us just leave whenver' and you get excited, and then they 'psych! man you're gullible' (i've had almost taht exact conversation), then the only real outcome of the conversation is from there on out you're less likely to trust what that person says
boy who cried wolf type dealie i suppose
N|te-L|fe
you cant

trust only yourself
Slylee
you just have to go by how you feel or the vibes that person gives. but you know something? there's nothing wrong with trusting people from the start. i always do, and if i get screwed over, well then, what can i do? just learn from it and maybe be a bit more cautious when dealing w/ that person again. we all make mistakes. usually untrusting people are that way because they cannot be trusted themselves. and if it's because they've been burned before, they need to let it go already. everyone deserves a chance to be trusted, don't bring old into new relationships or friendships. my 2 cents.

Seventil
The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool.
-Stephen King

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
-William Shakespeare
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
you never can trust ppl ... but you just have to.. theres no point in going thru life questioning ppls motives or whatever.. you could.. but not trusting ppl gets you no-where, if sumone s you over. then what the hell it was one person, you just have to learn to live with it.

i trust oter people more than i trust myself
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement