return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Paul Oakenfold to Sue Rod Stewart ?
View this Thread in Original format
Ian^
By ANTONELLA LAZZERI
in Los Angeles

SOCCER-loving rocker Rod Stewart booted a ball off the stage — and walloped the father-in-law of top DJ Paul Oakenfold.

Frail Vincenzo Costa, 61, was hit on the side of the head as he left Los Angeles’ Hollywood Bowl.

Daughter Angela said he went into convulsions on a stretcher and had to be rushed to hospital.

Now husband Paul is set to SUE unless the family gets an apology.

He and Angela spent £300 on tickets for tailor Vincenzo and wife Rita, 60, as a highlight of a trip to the US from their home in Gants Hill, East London.

Actress Angela was waiting to pick the couple up when Rita phoned from a first aid post.

Angela said: “Dad was in an awful state. I was terrified he’d have a heart attack.”

Hospital doctors carried out four hours of tests before sending concussed Vincenzo home with painkillers.

Angela complained to show organisers on Monday night and several times since.

She added: “If Rod has been told I’m surprised I haven’t heard anything.”

A spokesman for Rod, 59, said: “We have no details of this incident but will investigate when we have.”

Rod usually ends gigs by punting balls into the crowd.

Two years ago fan Steve Tudor, 47, claimed one broke his finger in Cardiff.

and the pic to go with the story is just hillarious

MaRt
Oh, diddums. If I'd endured a Rod Stewart concert then a blow to the head would have been most welcome. It's not as a good a memory eraser as those things the Men in Black use, granted, but it's still pretty effective. If anything, Oakenfold's father-in-law should pay Rod for the favour.

The less said about that picture of Paul, the better. Let's just say that he could do with a bit of a Queer Eye for the Straight Guy celebrity makeover.
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by MaRt
Oh, diddums. If I'd endured a Rod Stewart concert then a blow to the head would have been most welcome. It's not as a good a memory eraser as those things the Men in Black use, granted, but it's still pretty effective. If anything, Oakenfold's father-in-law should pay Rod for the favour.

The less said about that picture of Paul, the better. Let's just say that he could do with a bit of a Queer Eye for the Straight Guy celebrity makeover.

hold that thought while we email them and nominate him :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
MaRt
You know who he reminds me of?

(Use your imaginations, people.)
aspergian
OMG!!! At first this was surreal, like something outta the Twilight Zone. And then I realized... hmmm... this is for real.

Well, all I have to wonder is:

1) Paul Oakenfold's hair isn't like that at present. What year is that file photo from?

2) Why didn't Rod notice where he had punted the ball?

3) An apology would be simple and courteous and maybe the two could collaborate on a track later.

4) I didn't know Paul Oakenfold was married?!?

I hope Angela's father gets well soon... that must have terrified him.
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by aspergian
OMG!!! At first this was surreal, like something outta the Twilight Zone. And then I realized... hmmm... this is for real.

Well, all I have to wonder is:

1) Paul Oakenfold's hair isn't like that at present. What year is that file photo from?

I dunno, it was in the morning paper, but it's comedy
DJAntSmith
LMAO

:haha: :stongue:
aspergian
HAHAHA... okay Ian! :) Waitwaitwait, here's another one:

I *knew* Mr. Oakenfold's hairstyle looked familiar!
DJAntSmith
quote:
HAHAHA... okay Ian! :) Waitwaitwait, here's another one:

I *knew* Mr. Oakenfold's hairstyle looked familiar!

ppffffssssttt!!

hahahahahaha
thats ing brilliant!!!!! :stongue: :stongue: :toothless
Mebot
quote:
4) I didn't know Paul Oakenfold was married?!?

yeah i didnt know Oakenfold was married either.. when did this happen? or has he been married for awhile.

odd that i never heard about it before..:conf:

N|te-L|fe
u go Pauly
Mr.Mystery
quote:
Originally posted by josh4
Wow Oakenfold is kinda ugly and loser-looking.

His looks match the state of his career then. A washed up hasbeen.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement