return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

When is Sasha Coming to Chicago/Detroit?
View this Thread in Original format
caddyshack
anyone know?, his website only give up to sep 5, which is tomorrow
MrSquirrel
Well, he is touring Australia in October/November and he was here twice in the last 6 months, so I would guess it would probably not be until at least December, if not longer.

But that is just a guess.

MrS
jonze234
the last time he was here was for the release of involver so its probably going to be awhile until he comes back.
dj2kTA
hopefully sooner than later!!
last show was great :D
neural defect
I actually heard rumor that Sasha and Digweed were going to tour again. Anyone hear the same?:eyes:
dj2kTA
quote:
Originally posted by neural defect
I actually heard rumor that Sasha and Digweed were going to tour again. Anyone hear the same?:eyes:

i've heard several things from several boards making it seem like there is going to be another delta heavy tour. One of the promoters of pure said on their website that "You know Delta Heavy is coming to the States this fall;)" And I've heard people say Jimmy van M is a major organizer of the whole thing too. So who knows..

But, I hope that this happens because S&D together = :eyespop: :crazy:
neural defect
quote:
Originally posted by dj2kTA
i've heard several things from several boards making it seem like there is going to be another delta heavy tour. One of the promoters of pure said on their website that "You know Delta Heavy is coming to the States this fall;)" And I've heard people say Jimmy van M is a major organizer of the whole thing too. So who knows..

But, I hope that this happens because S&D together = :eyespop: :crazy:

I heard the samething from a buddy of mine too; that Pure was looking to host another Delta Heavy Tour. I didn't know Jimmy Van M was working behind the scenes. That would be sweet, Jimmy Van M, Sasha and Digweed...just like back in '01 when I saw them at the Congress Theatre. Ahh, the memories. Well, let's cross our fingers.
caddyshack
quote:
I heard the samething from a buddy of mine too; that Pure was looking to host another Delta Heavy Tour. I didn't know Jimmy Van M was working behind the scenes. That would be sweet, Jimmy Van M, Sasha and Digweed...just like back in '01 when I saw them at the Congress Theatre. Ahh, the memories. Well, let's cross our fingers.

fingers are crossed:] i've always wanted to see this guy:D
WM2
S&D together again...I've got my fingers crossed too. That would be a dream come true. I missed their last tour since my dad was in the hospital. Boy was I pissed.
dj2kTA
quote:
That would be sweet, Jimmy Van M, Sasha and Digweed...just like back in '01 when I saw them at the Congress Theatre. Ahh, the memories. Well, let's cross our fingers.

that was an awesome night!
such good memories..like hearing Star Guitar for the first time and havin no clue it was a Chemical Brothers track
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement