return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Lasgo & Ian Van Dahl Sept11th @ Dome
View this Thread in Original format
gd_nimrod

I guess this is considered to be cheese...either way its not often they're here so thought id let everyone know;)
Trancender
hey least dome is more EDM oriented now...When I went i Heard ATRC and Rock Your Body Rock...heh:D
Verm
rock your body rock hehe, MC Mario plays it everyday
Trancender
its a start right?

we really should have a EDM radio station...

like Party 93.1
gd_nimrod
quote:
Originally posted by Trancender
its a start right?

we really should have a EDM radio station...

like Party 93.1

Is that EDM here in montreal?

Or does it only broadcast on some days?

To my knowledge 94.7 plays the best trance every sat night...
jesteraver
93.1 only online for ppl around the world or if u live in Orlando and/or Miami.

It would be nice to have a 24/7 EDM radio station.

My friends are bugging me to go...
jesteraver
quote:
Originally posted by Verm
rock your body rock hehe, MC Mario plays it everyday

I still want M.C Mario dead! :whip: He plays tunes that are like over 12 months old, what a fruit cake!

If Dome wants to get more well know and sort of get out of the cheesy stage, they should get Timo Maas for a friday night and then Talla 2XLC for a saturday night!
Johnny Jon
Whats the average age of the crowd @ dome, 16 1/2? Sorry forgot to include the pedophiles going there (including mc mario). Ill never set a foot in that place,never!The girls are freakin wearing head bands as skirts,i leave that kind of stuff to pee wee herman or r.kelly.
malek
i would take edm in a regular 10 to 3 club over afterhours anytime.

if clubs would get their act together and start booking the djs normaly booked in afterhours, i would never set foot in afterhours ever again.
kate
hehe I remember when I used to love Lasgo.. I still have that song Something on my computer :p

Verm
quote:
Originally posted by malek
i would take edm in a regular 10 to 3 club over afterhours anytime.

if clubs would get their act together and start booking the djs normaly booked in afterhours, i would never set foot in afterhours ever again.

so true
Trancender
Underage girls are TEH best hehe

12 and older bend em over is the motto @ dome.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement