return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 
After Ferry...
View this Thread in Original format
Retrokat
Great show. I love that guy! He's into the music, and the set was good until about 4am, it seemed to slightly dither off. Still leaving with a smile on my face. Wonderful music, beautiful women (This gal named "Aleena" sure can dance!) and an overall good time.

I got to slip Ferry my business card after the show, maybe he'll call me to shoot a music video? Man, that'd be sweet. Ho-hum, wishful thinking.

Now it's off to smoke a cigar on my balcony and read about robots. Good night all.
lücid
omfg. one of the best nights EVAR. :D

like MrS said in the other thread, Ferry played the best 4 hours of music i've heard in a long time. he was on top of his game and read the crowd perfectly. the crowd energy was amazing most of the night. it did start to dither off towards the end, but it made it a little easier to calm down before we left.

not to mention, i was like #1 Ferry fan with my PUNK shirt. he gave me 2 thumbs up and bowed to me when he put Punk on, and i got him to sign my shirt (which MrS has some pics of - im too lazy to take a pic of it right now, lol) and talk to him a little bit. i think my bf got a little jealous though when i made a heart sign for Ferry with my hands and he did one back, heheh.

seriously, Ferry gets better with each time i see him.

nice to see all the TAs out again too - Steve, Neil, Kael, JMC... always a fun time hanging out with you guys!

MrSquirrel
I have one vid up....during Binary Finary with the super fog blast.

RIGHT CLICK TO SAVE AS

MrS
ctprincess
sounds like everyone had a great time - sorry i keep missing ferry - while you were dancing to punk, i was at a boring rehersal dinner for a wedding
lücid

:D

btw, those fog blasts were killer!
ctprincess
nice pic!

can't wait to see you for armin! you should wear a "burned with desire" t-shirt...:)
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by ctprincess
nice pic!

can't wait to see you for armin! you should wear a "burned with desire" t-shirt...:)

definitely! you missed a lot of fun sat night. we all had a blast.

i was considering making a shirt for Armin as well. Ferry loved it. i was bored on sat during the day so i had this great idea to cut up an old black tank top and glue the letters P-U-N-K onto another tank top. then i walked to the drugstore to get some glitter glue to snazz it up a bit, lol. i wasn't even sure if it was gonna look good once i put it on, but it actually turned out really cool.

i like the "burned with desire" idea tho. ;)
UWM
I should make a t-shirt for the Markus/Armin show advertising their corresponding IRC servers and channels. I'd be the coolest guy in town!
jonze234
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
I should make a t-shirt for the Markus/Armin show advertising their corresponding IRC servers and channels. I'd be the coolest guy in town!

can i join the club? :gsmile:
ctprincess
quote:
Originally posted by lücid
i like the "burned with desire" idea tho. ;)

on second thought - do a communication part 3 t-shirt - i actually like that track - don't really like burned with desire (cheesy vocals) and i don't want armin to think that he should play that record ;)

MrSquirrel
Ok folks....there is now a repository for the random fotos that everyone's favorite rodent (a squirrel can dream can't he :toothless ) has taken at events.

I have some pics up from all three of this weekend's shows and will go backwards as soon as I get a chance.

The site is http://www.flatbeat.net/phpBB2 . There is a forum section with topics abotu each event which will have videos posted if there are any, as well as the picture gallery itself which can be accessed by clicking the blinking gif.

No need to register unless you want to comment on the pictures or in the forums itself.

Cheers...

MrS
davepiazza
quote:
Originally posted by UWM

:D

P.S.

Whos that pic of in your sig. box?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement