return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
the unholy alliance
View this Thread in Original format
{b.s.e.}
mcdonald's and krispy kreme donuts have joined forces to cluster my arteries with fat and cholersterol.. WTF!! this is sick.

this is like.. evil.

Fat Guy: uh, yeah, can I get the big mac meal with a large fry and a large coke, and uh.. yeah, i think i'll have a few of those donuts for dessert. ah hell, make that a dozen. and change the coke to a Mcflurry. ah hell, just put the donuts in the McFlurry. Can I have some bacon on that Big Mac?

sick.
D-res
thats not as bad as the old lady getting sued because a man, who was breaking into her house to rob her, slipped, fell and got injured....

ed up world
{b.s.e.}
quote:
Originally posted by D-res
thats not as bad as the old lady getting sued because a man, who was breaking into her house to rob her, slipped, fell and got injured....

ed up world

..those two topics aren't related even in the slightest..
idoru
The Krispy Kremes aren't going to be baked fresh there. McDonalds chains don't have enough room to produce them fresh. The only place I'll ever by a Krispy Kreme from are the Krispy Kreme chains themselves.
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by {b.s.e.}
mcdonald's and krispy kreme donuts have joined forces to cluster my arteries with fat and cholersterol.. WTF!! this is sick.

this is like.. evil.

Fat Guy: uh, yeah, can I get the big mac meal with a large fry and a large coke, and uh.. yeah, i think i'll have a few of those donuts for dessert. ah hell, make that a dozen. and change the coke to a Mcflurry. ah hell, just put the donuts in the McFlurry. Can I have some bacon on that Big Mac?

sick.

Heaven help us all.
Omegasox
quote:

ed up world

Lay off the crack.
jrbuddha
Screw the Mcflurry...get the Krispy Kreme Glazed donut Shake!
ierxium
quote:

ed up world

Somebody needs a timeout. :p
Xenocreator_PG_
geezzz now youve made me hungry!! :rolleyes:
DjDeComp
quote:
Originally posted by Xenocreator_PG_
geezzz now youve made me hungry!! :rolleyes:

same here

Billabong
Watch super sized me :eek:
Streakfury
Please, don't get me started on McDonalds.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement