return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 
G and D @ Bleu Afterparty... with Gabriel and Dresden
View this Thread in Original format
dj_zoulas
im throwing a lil afterparty for g and d @ Bleu.

Did i mention that gabriel and dresden are coming to the afterparty too!!!
Its not going to be a big party, (i dont think) but i figured you tranceaddicts would love to chill, smoke and drink with G and D after the show just as much as me and my friends would.
I mean its G and D, real chill guys from nor cal, i met them in toronto at their meet up last year.

Just post on here and tell me who you are and how many so i can make sure its cool.
crrrazydan
We would love to come!

It would be my girlfriend and I, and our two friends.

Where would it be at? We aren't over 21, I hope that isn't a problem, I don't care about not drinking Friday night, that's what Thursday and Saturday parties are for :) I would just love to come and chill with everyone.

Is it Friday yet?!! :D
phreek
YES!!! This is going to be awesome!
dj_zoulas
This isnt huge advertised expensive shindig. (yet) just gonna be us TA'A and possibly some others i meet at the club. me and my friend dj arecebo got vip, i mean elevation and g and d for 25 bucks. not bad at all. and no you dont have to be 21. im surprised more people dont wanna come chill with g and d. i mean they are even american to boot.

its gonna be at a hotel in detroit or my friends place on the lake near the club. At my friends place he has tables, which is def a plus, cuz i can bring my vinyl.
phreek
Props for gettin this together. :)
Willy t
ok i would love to come to the after party! Count me in! Me and 2 other buddys are coming to bleu, can't wait its gonna be a SWEET party! where are you guys all going to meet up? how will i know whos who?
crrrazydan
Cool! Keep us posted :D

:crazy:
djarecebo
im workin with dj zoulas on this, we're all in vip for the show and we're going to be talking to gabriel and dresden while we're there to finalize things. not sure where we should meet up in the club, any suggestions?
saghen
My friend and I are going to G&D at Bleu and are interested in that after-party idea. Possibly 2-3 more people may be coming. Please PM me any info, if you have it, or I can find out at the club.

My friend and I weren't planning on getting VIP, so if any group meet-up at the show is happening, can we have it down on the floor somewhere?

Didn't see G&D the last time they were in town. Looking forward to this.
crrrazydan
Same here, we don't have VIP tickets either (now realizing we should have got them haha).

I've never been to Bleu before actually, so I don't know where a good meeting spot would be. Is the entrance to the VIP area crowded or would that be a good place to meet?

I will be wearing a blue wavy/trippy shirt, with spiked hair and an eyebrow piercing. I'll be with 2 guys (one of them is phreek) and a girl.

Hope to meet up with ya's!

dj_zoulas
Yea you guys can all come, its not gonna be anything huge just chillin after the show. Im getting a decent hotel room near the club to chill afterwards. A nice place im thinking, hopefully with alot of room. ill be wearing green pants and a black amnesia ibiza shirt with red and white lining on the sleeve. and if you guys could coming could toss in 5 bucks, that would be sweet, cuz paying for the hotel by myself would be rough. Im hella excited for tonight.
saghen
As it turns out, I'm not able to go to G&D tonight. Hope you all have a good time.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement