return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
What a day!!!
View this Thread in Original format
Theresa
So this is my day...

I get up this morning around 9 o'clock. I am not in the best of moods considering that I have to go to a funeral. Yesterday was a horrible day too. I guess you could say my spirits had been shot!

But, I went and had a shower, got dressed, and hopped into my ride. We arrive, and wait in the parking lot as the casket is brought into the church; there are many people standing around crying and talking.

We decide to go in, look around a bit, and try and half ass mingle. I know a lot of people there, and am slightly excited to see some old faces (too bad it's in this situation). Anyway, the mass begins, and I sit there bawling my eyes out through the whole thing. (It was beautiful, but very emotional).

Finally it is over, and we decide to leave to get something to eat. My Boss, Assistant Manager, and two other of the employees of my job are whom I am with, and we gather in the car to head over to a restaurant. We sit at the table eating and trying to lighten the mood. Then my boss offers to cover the bill (YAY, I don't have to pay :)LOL)

I get dropped off still feeling pretty crumby and check my mailbox for anything good. Nope... nothing. So, I walk inside, and I look around the house. On the table is a big box.

"What could be in this box" I wonder...

I walk over to the box, and I examine this box a little, looking for a name or something as I can tell that it is some type of mail. But it's big, about 2 feet long, and about a foot deep and a foot wide. I get excited, like it's christmas morning again.

I finally find the name:

To Miss T

YAY!!!!! It's for me!!!!! That means I get to open it!!! So I start prying at the plastic loopy thingers, and they wont come off :mad:! Ahhh! A knife will work! So I grab a knife and saw the damn things off... open the box and what do I find?!

18 long stemmed roses in a glass vase with a note and a box of chocolates! I almost fell over! :gsmile:

I quickly grab the note, (even though I have an idea who they are from), and inside it says:

Hey T,

I'm sorry I couldn't be there with you this weekend. Just know that you were here with me. I wish I had made a different choice.
- Jason

I was SO excited!! This is by far the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. It put a great big smile on my face, as I ran around cutting the stems off and arranging it in the vase all pretty :)

Jason,

Thank you so much for that. It could not have come at a better time! You are amazing, and I really wish that I was there to show my gratitude. You deserve a big kiss for that, but since I can't do it in person, I will web-kiss you.

***********MUAH************

I was really down, and even though you are thousands of miles away, you managed to put a great big smile on my face, and make me feel a million times better. Thank you so so much :gsmile:

I came on here right away to tell all of you because I'm still very excited!! It completely floored me.

So, it wasn't such a crappy day after all :)
trancebrat
We love you Theresa

Jason is a great guy! What he did was very thoughtful and sweet. ;)
fbgdavidson
Theresa, glad things worked out for you in the end. Until yesterday I was living 3500miles from my girlfriend, today she has moved to San Francsico adding another 2000miles onto my flights! A dozen roses go a long way when you can't be there for someone when you wish you were there to comfort them or cheer them up :)

Unfortunately my last two days have been pretty ty...Living in the countryside crime is quite rare but on Monday night for the first time I became a victim :(

I was home alone as my parents are on vacation and my brother was staying with a friend. I left my window and curtain open last night so I could wake up as the sun rose. I awoke around 6.30am to the smell of burning and just presumed it was the wind blowing the neighbours bonfire our way. I then got out of bed around 7.45am and noticed a piece of smouldering insulation blanket on the drive way underneath the security light by our garage. I went outside and put some water on this smouldering piece of insulation blanket, a little odd. It was then I noticed that the garage door was ajar and that we had been broken into. The ride on lawnmower had been stolen as well as both mine and my brothers mountain bikes.

One of the security lights had the insulation blanket thrown over it, which then caught fire and landed on the floor while the other one was painted over. I then called my parents who are in Spain who didn't go crazy but was severely pissed off by it all. I popped over the road to the restaurant to see if Mark, the manager had seen anything out of the ordinary, I mean the ride on lawnmower needs a low loading trailer and about six people to move it. He said that there were some gypsies staying in the rooms upstairs (the place is also a hotel) that night who had been asking very odd questions about security and break-ins in the area as their door had a little damage. I then called the cops who came round and took a statement and had a look round the place. Luckily they didn't break in the house (or burn in it and the garage down with their bloody insulation blanket!!!) but they still got away with about $25k worth of stuff. The cop was here for about two hours in the end and the scenes of crime officer is due here some time today.

This sucks and the police officer thinks that because items are usually replaced soon thanks to insurance they may be back to take the replacements....well I'll be waiting with a camera to take some nice snaps of them stealing our stuff

I'm not upset just angry the fact I have been standing in exactly the places where these bastards have been in the last few hours

Only two days until my much needed vacation (flying to San Francisco to see the girlfriend :)) by which time my everyone else will be home

My parents returned from their vacation today however to find that my Dad has lost his job :(
Theresa
For those of you who are a little confused, Jason is "Floorfiller"! He has the sig that says "If I were in Canada, I'd be doing Theresa right now"!

LOL...
Streakfury
Bless him.

;)
DiMethGuy
a dozen long stem roses 75$
a glass vase 10$
shipping charges 22.50$

pimping ho's over the internet: priceless
torontotrance
that's nice (first for the tta to not trash ol jason)

it shows he cares, anyway time to continue figuring out the postage rates to fooking brazil :)
Floorfiller
god i'm such a geek :stongue: :p :o
trancebrat
My man sent me two dozen roses for my birthday and then he flew 1000's of miles to come see me. He's still here. ;)
trancebrat
quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
god i'm such a geek :stongue: :p :o

No way! :p

Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by trancebrat
My man sent me two dozen roses for my birthday and then he flew 1000's of miles to come see me. He's still here. ;)

your man is THE man!! :stongue:
torontotrance
you did a good thing jason

now back to trying to find postage rates...i hate fooking snail mail but it makes the other person happy and by doing that tta is happy :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement