return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Calling all TAs, URGENT HELP
View this Thread in Original format
DannyO
I need help with something really simple, its my sisters wedding tomorrow and I made her a big MP3 CD from all her albums she bought (so yes, this is all legal) to play for the party, and when I burned the cd, there all in alphabetical order, can't have it any other way, but not a problem, until I realised that the only MP3/DVD player we have that we were gonna use, DOESN'T have a random button, and we can't have them playing in order, so is there a way to burn the data mp3 cd randomly, I'm using CDRWIN 5 but I don't think it can do that, does anybody know of a program that can do this, so I can download the demo?, massive thanks to anyone who helps.
Orbax
if you are using NERO burning rom you can make a playlist that is random in winamp and drag the m3u into it and itll burn make that playlist in the order ;)

edit: try putting the m3u in cdrwin too, it might work there as well
DannyO
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
if you are using NERO burning rom you can make a playlist that is random in winamp and drag the m3u into it and itll burn make that playlist in the order ;)

edit: try putting the m3u in cdrwin too, it might work there as well

Will try that man, cheers.
DannyO
it didn't work with CDRWin so I'm downloading Nero now, so thats Orbax for your help, much appreciated.
DannyO
AHHHHH, god dam it, I did what you said, saved a random playlist, then imported it into Nero, and the dam thing but them back in alphabetical order.

ANY HELP?????
TweeK
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax

Dam beat me:whip:
DannyO
quote:
Originally posted by TweeK
Dam beat me:whip:

Tweek, do you know if it will still burn to the playlist I selected, it shows in the display all the MP3, but there in order, I want them random like the playlist.
TweeK
quote:
Originally posted by DannyO
Tweek, do you know if it will still burn to the playlist I selected, it shows in the display all the MP3, but there in order, I want them random like the playlist.

Drag the Tracks into the position you want them.It should work:D
DannyO
quote:
Originally posted by TweeK
Drag the Tracks into the position you want them.It should work:D

I have 140 tracks, and nearly no time left, I got loads of other stuff to do.
ASOT100
couldn't u just have randomly dragged and dropped the files into the playlist by now

DannyO
quote:
Originally posted by ASOT100
couldn't u just have randomly dragged and dropped the files into the playlist by now

Uhh that would be a pain in the ass, and to time consuming, dropping randomly, and tryin not to drop the same track twice, screw that, after tryin like 20 CRAP programs that claim to do this and that, it, I'm just gonna use my laptop for it all, can't believe these programs are for sale aswell, a monkey could program better.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement