return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
One Big Weekend Anyone?
View this Thread in Original format
CraSHer[UK]
Anyone else from the board managed to get hold of tickets? Pretty good lineup for free dont ya think?

any how, i queued for my two tickets just wondered if anyone else did the same? Should be a pretty good day out.
Spin Doctor
I just won a pair of tickets to this! :p
Cru54d3r
quote:
Originally posted by CraSHer[UK]
Pretty good lineup for free dont ya think?

Nope :stongue:
Spin Doctor
For free its ok - Jules will probably be naff though because it’s a broadcast set. If I can blag a lift, I’ll probably go.

Anyone going from Oxfordshire/Buckinghamshire part of the world, please get in contact.
:)
goonerjack
You got tickets and ain't going? :sadgreen:

My only chance is if I win tickets... and they're supposed to be in touch tomorrow if you win :nervous:
CraSHer[UK]
quote:
Originally posted by goonerjack
You got tickets and ain't going? :sadgreen:

My only chance is if I win tickets... and they're supposed to be in touch tomorrow if you win :nervous:

ha you should take my spare one for a very reasonable price :D
Spin Doctor
Lift looks definitely sort of semi-almost on. :wtf:
InterMilan31
I want to go but going to Sankeys tonight and will be too mashed to get on a train to this. Looking forward to Nic Fancuilli & Tiesto and of course Jules but since its a broadcast it won't be his normal set.
stace
If Brum wasn't so far and I could drive I would be there!

Unfortunately its a fun free weekend for me, with the highlight being a probable visit to an unsavory cheesey local club tonight - oh the shame of it!!

Gods next week - that fact is keeping me alive!!
Lëon B
I went and was a very well organised event, great sound system (other festis should take note)

had a really good time and tiesto played a good set.

Stace are you stilsy's stace if so will see you friday. im looking forward to it

MichaelBoogerd!
quote:
Originally posted by Lëon B
I went and was a very well organised event, great sound system (other festis should take note)

had a really good time and tiesto played a good set.

Stace are you stilsy's stace if so will see you friday. im looking forward to it

did u go to the same party i did?

damn it sucked. Too many bearmonkeys and pillheads - oh sorry - english clubbers - leaping and jumping over each other to try and get a glimpse of tiesto from 25m, they had the stage so far back there was no interaction with the crowd from him or Dave Pearce (the other dj i saw when i arrived). The only saving grace was tiesto's playlist... deep, proggy and featuring that timeless classic spastik.

TBH u could just tell it was free event. It attracted the wrong people.

Sorry to any genuinge people who actually really enjoyed their night out... but to me it sucked.
Coup
quote:
Originally posted by MichaelBoogerd!
did u go to the same party i did?

damn it sucked. Too many bearmonkeys and pillheads - oh sorry - english clubbers - leaping and jumping over each other to try and get a glimpse of tiesto from 25m, they had the stage so far back there was no interaction with the crowd from him or Dave Pearce (the other dj i saw when i arrived). The only saving grace was tiesto's playlist... deep, proggy and featuring that timeless classic spastik.

TBH u could just tell it was free event. It attracted the wrong people.

Sorry to any genuinge people who actually really enjoyed their night out... but to me it sucked.

listen to yourself, deary me. how can u slate a free festival on anything? it was free, it attracted people who didnt pay, what did u expect? if you'd paid good money and it was a sham then fair play, but u didnt. and really, hollands clubbers are equally as druggie as ours, so dont.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement