return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Going away, far, far away...
View this Thread in Original format
Streakfury
Well, OK, I'm only going 250 miles away back to uni. Which is great, except I don't have the internet at my house. :( :( :(

So it's gonna be a while before I get back on here and post random stuff about huge dogs, or chat complete drivel on mIRC. I'll miss you all (for a few weeks anyway :p) so don't let anything good happen while I'm gone!!

Damn, I hate packing... :mad:

CIAO!!

:)
sykadelik
Time to use that loan on NTL?
RubiK Cube
Its not that far away up here
mentalbarter
quote:
Originally posted by RubiK Cube
Its not that far away up here

yeah it is, its frikkin miles, at least 250 i would say
i shall be up there in a week also, tis already cold down here:wtf:
Ian^
:( who will I talk to in irc when no1 else is replying :(
DJ Mikey Mike
If your not gonna be able to change your sig for a while, I think it's only fair that Inspector Grim should have the honour of having it's place back again while your gone, with his trademark "I havn't got time to fanny about" quote! You know it makes sense. ;)
Coup
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mikey Mike
If your not gonna be able to change your sig for a while, I think it's only fair that Inspector Grim should have the honour of having it's place back again while your gone, with his trademark "I havn't got time to fanny about" quote! You know it makes sense. ;)

or u could send me ur sigs and ill change them every 2 weeks :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement