return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
10.01.04 Armin @ Bleu Detroit
View this Thread in Original format
DJ_Bod
ANyone going? I'm still kinda on the fence about this.

The DCS Roll call is already at about 50 people, with 2 weeks til the show. :eyes:
ctprincess
there's a whole crew who call themselves "armin's army" out of detroit - they used to come to armin's gig's in chicago, but someone finally got smart and booked him in the detroit area

i think a few peeps from chicago may be coming, but since he's here the following week why bother?
Dave Piazza
quote:
Originally posted by ctprincess
there's a whole crew who call themselves "armin's army" out of detroit - they used to come to armin's gig's in chicago, but someone finally got smart and booked him in the detroit area

i think a few peeps from chicago may be coming, but since he's here the following week why bother?

Plus he will be with markus schulz!!!!! I die!!!!
xGirlx
I will bother going....

I'll be there in Detroit. Wu, can't wait to party with all of you.
djarecebo
I'll be celebrating my birthday at either this or the zabiela show in windsor, likely this because I'll finally be 21!
wuthang1976
check this thread out for the PreParty which happens to fall on my beautiful wife's bday:

http://www.detroitclubscene.com/forums/?showtopic=5900

All TranceAddicts are more than welcome to party with us.

xGirlx+Armin+Armin's Army=:crazy:
Omega_Blue
me and two buddies will be there... hope to see a couple fellow TA's
DJ_Bod
quote:
Originally posted by djarecebo
I'll be celebrating my birthday at either this or the zabiela show in windsor, likely this because I'll finally be 21!

uh oh. bring lots of $ for drinks. :)
phreek
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Bod
uh oh. bring lots of $ for drinks. :)

It's his 21st!!! He shouldn't have to pay for drinks. I'll be coming up again from Purdue with a few of my friends. Had a blast at G & D. Hope this is even better.
DJ_Bod
quote:
Originally posted by phreek
It's his 21st!!! He shouldn't have to pay for drinks. I'll be coming up again from Purdue with a few of my friends. Had a blast at G & D. Hope this is even better.

Yeah, you're right.... he shouldn't. my bad. I thought it was just his birthday. I guess I really should learn how to read. :toothless

Bleu
Bleu Room Experience

Presents

Friday October 1

ARMIN VAN BUUREN
Armada Music / Holland

Kenneth Thomas
Bleu / Detroit

UnderBleu Lounge:

Shawn Michaels
Bleu / Detroit

Mike Czech
Detroit

Elevation
Detroit

Doors @ 9

18+

Tickets available @ www.groovetickets.com

Bleu Room Experience
1540 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48226
313-222-1900
www.bleudetroit.com
Ang ' ela_ie
quote:
Originally posted by ctprincess

We're going to bother because its an 18+ show... which sucks but hey - Ill take what I can get. Any other CTAs going? :(
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement