return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Question about mushrooms
View this Thread in Original format
pvd420
how long do they stay good for? At what point do they start to lose their potency?
Lephaid
Depends on how much oxygen was available to them and the temperature of the room you're storing them in. Psilocin in particular seems to be unstable and rapidly oxidizes. Higher temperatures also worsen things.

Stored in an airtight container, they should remain potent for at least a year or two.
Nite-Mer
Myself and others I know have put them in the freezer at times. Sometimes helps to keep them fresh.
Slylee
i keep mine in the fridge till i'm ready to throw em in my salad w/ creamy italian dressing...usually they last about a week.

:D
pooley
Fresh ones, dried ones?
Depends, a friend used to keep em in the fridge(fresh ones) For how long, compare it the non halucinogetic(wtf) ones, 4-5 days before they get bad?
Nite-Mer
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
i keep mine in the fridge till i'm ready to throw em in my salad w/ creamy italian dressing...usually they last about a week.

:D

Yeah, I never really worry about them going bad. One time I journeyed four times in a week. Not many other subs you can do that with and still get your rocks off every time. I never really feel like afterwards either.
Slylee
oh, i was talking about regular mushrooms...the food:stongue:

that IS what we're talking about, right little kiddies??
Simcut
yeah, are we talking normal mushrooms here or magic?
Slylee
i knew which shrooms were being talked about, i was just being silly. nite-mer took me seriously...that was the best part!
UWM
I haven't eaten any mushrooms of any nature in like 2 1/2 years. I really think it would be a good idea.

Ripped Bag
Its best to eat them right out of the cows .
pvd420
yes i was referring to the magic ones...

one gram size bag i got about a week and a half ago and the other gram size bag i got yesterday.

these are weed size bags. i dont know about the fridge idea. although probably safe, i wouldnt want anyone else in my house to stumble onto them by accident.

i have them up in my room now in normal room temp (70 degrees).
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement