return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Get a free Ipod, Flat Screen TV, or Desktop PC (this is not fake)
View this Thread in Original format
Taal
There is a free offer from a company named Gratis Internet, whom is trying to promote other companies by giving out free merchandise.

Before you blow this off as being a pyramid scam or some sort of hoax; look at this link with pictures of people actually recieving their ipods, tvs, and pcs.

Pictures

--How do I do this?--

Go to the links provided above and sign up with your real information. Complete one of their offers with a valid credit card. These offers are pretty nice too. The stamps.com one gives you a free scale and some stamps and there are other nice free offers available. If you just want to complete an offer to complete an offer; you can cancel it, but be sure to wait until your account says that you have successfully completed an offer. Once this is done, refer enough people to complete the requirements and Gratis will ship your item out to you for FREE.

--How can they afford to do this?--

When someone completes an offer from their website they get credit for them and the company pays them when someone signs up. To see how much some of these companies pay, visit the links below.

Ebay

AOL

Ancestry

Pet Care

Columbiahouse

Click the "Affiliate Program" link at the bottom of the page.

*Ok, lets say that someone signs up for this website, completes an offer, and never finishes. The company makes money off of that.

*Now, lets say someone signs up for this website, completes an offer, and goes over the requirements for referrals. The company makes money off of that as well.

--What proof is there to back this offer up?--

*Wired New: Making Free Ipod Pay Off

*Gearlive: "Freeipods.com is the real deal"

*John's Free Ipod Mini

*Free Ipods from freeipods.com? Edgadget gets the scoop

*BBB report on Gratis Internet

*Economical Analysis of Freeipods by Jaybees

Freeipods.com has also been featured on G4TechTV and NBC in Boston.

--Has anyone actually gotten their merchandise yet?--

Refer to the first link at the top.
Lira
There's a free offer from a mod called Lira, who would like to wish you a happy day outside TA, as you're suspended anyway.

If you want these ipods so much (or whatever), go spam somewhere else.
fitom tiel
this is not fake:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=209425
DarkAngel
If I had a nickel for every one of these goddamn threads I've seen in the past week...:whip:

Close or delete this in' thread. Plz. Kthxbye.

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
There's a free offer from a mod called Lira, who would like to wish you a happy day outside TA, as you're suspended anyway.

If you want these ipods so much (or whatever), go spam somewhere else.

:)
|cEbLu3

inb4dlock
insecurity
INB4THELYNCHMOBFORMTOHUNTDOWNTHESEBRAINDEADSWHOPERSISTINSPAMMING

btw Accrodnig to reesacrh at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't

mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers......:rolleyes:
Massive84
don't lock this i have a few questions.

This guy seems to post links with all info that this is not a scamm, but other say it's a scamm but no proof at all.

Things i wonder, lets say i sign up for a pc, it's celleron so 500 dollars, if 239 other people sign up for that same pc, they get 20 dollars...

i don't get it.

and this is for the US only right?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement