return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

Sander Kleinenbrg - Releaseparty Everybody Too - Panama (25-09-04)
View this Thread in Original format
SnuggLe
Sander played a very good set at the Panama Venue last night. It was the release of his Everybody Too cd, at the Renaissance label.

Check this thread (its in dutch though...) for tracks he played.

Set is 30 minutes...too bad its so short, but its better than nothing.

I only recognise 1 track @ minute 22:
the Deep Dish remix of the track of the Doors....

Greetz,
SnuggLe
fitom tiel
The Doors - Riders on the Storm (Deep Dish remix)?
emre
Deep Dish vs. The Doors - Stormy Dance (Tommy Boy Remix)

Nice set but of course way to short :(
whodafunk
i'm sure this mix wasn't on 25th because i saw him play at Stealth in Nottingham on that exact night.
To be honest i thought he was pretty rubbish, his set was all over the place, he played at least 3 funky house tunes and a Bassment Jaxx tune which just wasn't to my taste. He did a drop few nice tunes but all to infrequently for me.
dj_spare
quote:
Originally posted by whodafunk
i'm sure this mix wasn't on 25th because i saw him play at Stealth in Nottingham on that exact night.
To be honest i thought he was pretty rubbish, his set was all over the place, he played at least 3 funky house tunes and a Bassment Jaxx tune which just wasn't to my taste. He did a drop few nice tunes but all to infrequently for me.

it actually was the 25th... VERY EARLY in the morning ;) (official date is the 24th) and it was broadcasted on the 25th, also...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement