return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
999 or 911 Calls!
View this Thread in Original format
Jackson
Any of you had to ring this number before? Just asking because i had to tonight. I had 2 pissed women ask me for a lighter for their smokes, they couldnt stand up right. They then got into their ccar and drove off... I had to call the police, for their sake and for others. Anyone else have any stories?

This is Funny...some stupid things people have wrang emergency operators to ask. For example "My wife wont make me anything to eat!"

Heres the Link Emergency Calls
ShadoWolf
The wasps one could have been semi-legitimate. Hundreds of wasps in a house could kill someone, especially an elderly person or child.

The rest of them are rediculous! :stongue: :stongue: / :whip: :whip:

More evidence for my 80% assertion from last night.
itsTrueSonic
try 991 and the last 4 numbers of your phone number
then hit the button or tap your release button on your phone.

good things will await you!
DiMethGuy
quote:
Originally posted by itsTrueSonic
try 991 and the last 4 numbers of your phone number
then hit the button or tap your release button on your phone.

good things will await you!
:rolleyes:
DjSimonB
I've only ever phoned 999 once in my life.

When it's 11.30 on a thursday night and a girl you care about and who means a lot to you texts you to say 'goodbye..' and then after a bit more chatting you discover she's just taken an OD of painkillers attempting to commit suicide, it just seems like the sensible thing to do.
Floorfiller
my god people are stupid...those are great HAHAHAHAH...
Nite-Mer
I called 911 when a couple guys kicked down my door to my apartment and the door to my bedroom looking for my dirtbag roommate, at the time.

Also, a frat party this kid was passed out and puking on himself and convulsing. We called 911 for a bulance then.
LoCa
Hmmm twice for someone else, once for me.
I won't go into the details of mine :D but the 2 others were once because a friend dropped our basketball net (the whole big thing, net, pole, the lot) on his back, and the second because one of my friends went into an ethylic coma after trying to drink himself stupid on his 19th birthday... (and this was in the US. Cops weren't too happy)
Dmatrox
what the hell is 999?
AndskiSpeed
quote:
Originally posted by Dmatrox
what the hell is 999?

the proper number for 911

Nite-Mer
I also called for a friend on his 21st when he had alcohol poisoning.
Stéphanie
I called twice...
Once when i was about 15 when my baby sister came running home saying that her best friend had been hit by a car!! Thankfully she was okay but the driver didnt even stop ( BIATCH)! When her older brother found out about it we went around the neighborhood looking for her car...with a baseball bat ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement