return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

What's up in London Oct 7-9
View this Thread in Original format
Amplifire
Hey guys and girls!

I will be in London from Oct 7 to Oct 9 so I'm looking for some good parties to visit those nights. I know Bedrock is throwing a badass party on the thursday, and The Gallery is having a nice lineup (as usual) on the friday. But anyway, nothing is settled so if you got any suggenstions - please share. I'm into trance as well as techno and house. Thanks in advance! Greetings from Sweden!
moondog
soundshaft @ heaven on the 8th, all us london lot are going i think

TRANCE GENERATION

On: Friday 8th October
At: The Soundshaft [map]

Cost: £10 (Early Bird), £13 (Advance Tickets), £15 (On The Door)
Ticket Info: Ticketweb
08700 600 100
Buy Online: Click here to buy tickets
More: Things just keep getting better and better for the increasingly credible Trance Generation as they return with another A-List lineup that edges on the more cutting edge side of trance.

Joining residents GARY RAMSDEN & EHREN STOWERS on the 8th is the killer combination of SCOTT BOND and MATT HARDWICK - back again for the first time together since April. Also making their London debut TG welcomes in form production outfits CORDEROY, ALBERT VORNE and B'JAMMIN.

Once again expect another sellout - which has seen TG open a second chillout/funky room featuring Cheeky ... continued

taken from harderfaster.net
Amplifire
Thanks! Looks cool, maybe I will drop by! :)
dj_helen_k
:D :D :D

hey ampli! remember me!!! (t.nu)

goto TranceGeneration!
would love to meet up

x hels :)
FirstBorn
You could also try Planet Angel, a big and long-running trance night which runs on the same night as Trance Generation. A different sort of party really - no 'big' DJ names and a little more underground - but well worth a look. Three rooms of music: trance in the main room, beats & breaks on the 2nd dancefloor, and also a separate chillout room. Thoroughly recommended: I've had some of the best nights of my life there, and an incredibly friendly and passionate crowd who'll make you feel right at home.

Trance Generation is also well worth checking out but PM me if you'd like more details about Planet Angel and I'll get you some information. :)
magnasoma
Yup we're doing T.generation this friday for Papa Dstrukt's b'day, would be rude to be elsewhere innit guy.
mike_stefan69
on the 8th of oct Turnmills has Dave Seaman and Timo Maas :D D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement