return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
apple cider
View this Thread in Original format
BTG
discuss.
PHALPAX
almost as good as sex....
Boomer187
Pee
tribu
We sell this stuff at my work, both treated and untreated. Neither one is Pasteurized which seems odd to me, but if you want to have a fatal sip of Apple cider for $4.39/Gallon, it's your life...
Matt
quote:
Originally posted by PHALPAX
almost as good as sex....

+1
BTG
quote:
Originally posted by Matt
+1

butterfly
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ yummy!!!!!!

actually you have just inspired me to make a carmel apple for myself.
*~*Angelblue*~*
i have some alcohol here that taste like warm apple pie...i know it has everclear,pie spice,and apple cider in it..and i know it's fermitted over time. it's damn good ...better than warm apple cider

but yah hot apple cider in fall owns me.
Vivid Boy
as thick as sperm but doesnt get chicks pregnant. however they crave for it when they are pregnant. things that make u go hmmmmmmmmmmmm
trancebrat
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
as thick as sperm but doesnt get chicks pregnant. however they crave for it when they are pregnant. things that make u go hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Looks like someone got let out of TA jail! :wtf:

Vivid Boy
quote:
Originally posted by trancebrat
Looks like someone got let out of TA jail! :wtf:

baby im like the maffia when we go to jail its not jail its just time spent away from our siblings for a bit. u never go to jail unless u want to.
Fundamental
Apple cider? As opposed to what other kind of cider? :conf:

Hmmm, maybe the word "cider" has a slightly different meaning over the seas... Had a few pints of Addlestones tonight - lovely stuff. :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement