return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Do i post bull?
View this Thread in Original format
Jackson
ok, so a TA (not saying names, find out yourself if you wanna know.) Says i post "Dumb" "Bull" and "Idiotic" Threads.
If i do post them tell me now and i wont post here again. Are my posts pointless or are they Alright?

DO NOT INCLUDE THIS POST. :tongue3
Arbiter
No, you're better than most.
TweeK
No such thing as stupid post, just stupid threads:D
Slylee
they don't bother me. if they look dumb, i don't post. although sometimes i will go in and be a bitch if i'm PMS-ing and the thread or posts bothered me at some point, to which i'm usually over in like an hour anyway:D
Jackson
quote:
Originally posted by TweeK
No such thing as stupid post, just stupid threads:D

Do i post stupid threads then?:tongue2
Slylee
if i tell you yes, then will you feel like a loser and leave TA forever? don't give me that much power, i will take advantage:D
Lira
No, you don't. Some random threads are nice every now and then, by the way.
N|te-L|fe
some ppl worry too much ..... psst, the sky's blue and the grass is green.. how do I know that? I go out and dont live in front of my computer

I enjoy your threads and everybody else's pointless posts .. this is the Chill-Out forum after all..
Falcon-X
It's all great fun, some are just dumb random stuff and some are interesting etc, a good dose of all of them is nice.
Floorfiller
compared to me...your posts are brilliant! :gsmile:

dj tek
i feel your postwhorism craves.. its natural.. ive been there once and to answer your question, your threads arent completely retarded just lack substance but this is cor.. lol pretty much anything goes..
fitom tiel
you're okay
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement