return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Stuck @ Work
View this Thread in Original format
Callie5
So out of the goodness of my heart, I volunteered to stay late... What was I thinking.. It's Monday, and we all know Monday's suck!

Thank god for TA!

Anyone else stuck at work or working tonight?
TweeK
im stuck at home:toocool:
Arbiter
No, I'm stuck in Bay City, MI with nothing to do until I fly home tomorrow.
Callie5
at least I'm not alone :toothless
AwakenedAddict
Just left work and got home :) YaY.. sucks that ur stuck there, but you gotta earn that overtime! :)
idoru
Ouch. If it's any consolation, last night was my first night, and I was the only one in my position and had to help close. My feet still feel like .
SID133
im at work for about 2 hours more then i get to go to class at ITT and finaly get to go home around 11

i love monday dont you

:toothless
butterfly
quote:
Originally posted by Callie5
So out of the goodness of my heart, I volunteered to stay late... What was I thinking.. It's Monday, and we all know Monday's suck!

Thank god for TA!

Anyone else stuck at work or working tonight?

i am in the same boat... and i am ing hungry. been here 10 hours so far... ughh.
Halcyon+On+On
quote:
Originally posted by idoru
Ouch. If it's any consolation, last night was my first night, and I was the only one in my position and had to help close. My feet still feel like .

What kind of sick crap are you into?!?! :nervous:
Jiffy
I'm workin on some Cold Coors Lights.

Does that count as work?

Callie5
quote:
Originally posted by AwakenedAddict
Just left work and got home :) YaY.. sucks that ur stuck there, but you gotta earn that overtime! :)

I wish... Hardwork and No EXTRA CASH :whip:

totally off topic - what are you doin this weekend?
Callie5
oh... and looks like i'll be here late..... AGAIN:mad:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement