return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Hi-tech toilet swallows woman
View this Thread in Original format
Jamie_
A 51-year-old woman was yesterday subjected to a harrowing two-hour ordeal when she was imprisoned in a hi-tech public convenience.

Maureen Shotton, from Whitley Bay, was captured by the maverick cyberloo during a shopping trip to Newcastle-upon-Tyne. The toilet, which boasts state-of-the-art electronic auto-flush and door sensors, steadfastly refused to release Maureen, and further resisted attempts by passers-by to force the door

Maureen was finally liberated when the fire brigade ripped the roof off the cantankerous crapper.

Maureen's terrifying experience confirms that it is a short step from belligerent bogs to Terminator-style cyborgs hunting down and exterminating mankind

Luke been reprogramming them?

:stongue:
DRM
:stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
MaRt
You could be stuck in a lot worse places than a hi-tech toilet. Like Reading, for example.
Sand Leaper
quote:
Originally posted by MaRt
You could be stuck in a lot worse places than a hi-tech toilet. Like Reading, for example.

lol, fruitcake :stongue: :stongue:
Fundamental
quote:
Originally posted by Jamie_
Maureen was finally liberated when the fire brigade ripped the roof off the cantankerous crapper.

Streakfury
Brilliant!! I know a few people I should send in the general direction of that toilet...
Luke Terry
quote:
Originally posted by Jamie_
Luke been reprogramming them?

cheeky :stongue:

tu_face
quote:
Originally posted by MaRt

or rhill, on a wet bank holiday monday, in the pouring rain outside a chipshop thats closed, crying, with dave lee travis.

what was i thinking....
Jamie_
quote:
Originally posted by tu_face
or rhill, on a wet bank holiday monday, in the pouring rain outside a chipshop thats closed, crying, with dave lee travis.

what was i thinking....

Sounds like heaven to me... :crazy:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement