return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Dissection *Pics now included*
View this Thread in Original format
Jackson
So today in "Priciples of animal science" i had to dissect a horses leg...the smell was pretty bad aand it was still juicy in places ( lots of fluids but no blood). It was the first dissection i have ever done.
I took my camera into the lesson so i'll upload the digi pics when i get a chance.
What kinda things have you guys dissected? Any gross storys to go with them?
fitom tiel
pig's heart, but i was absent that day.

pics please
Mr.Mystery
I've only dissected a small fish and even then some of the girls in our class were throwing up... so I can only imagine what'd happen if we had ever had a horse's leg...
Jackson
below is one pic of the dissection, i wont upload anymore because my internet is being so slow tonight! I also have a 17 sec video of the muscles moving of anyone wants to see it, its 2.33mb. i caan transfer it over msn messenger. If anyone wants it or just wants to add me to MSN :( my addy is Jack_Sage@hotmail.com

The hoof is in the top right hand corner.
Yan
Yum!

The only two dissections I've ever done were a worm and a cow's heart.
Perfect_Cheezit
i did a worm, a fetal big, a cows eye and a frog and that pic is ing awesome
D-res
i've dissected a worm, 2 fetal pigs, and a cat

i felt bad for the cat :(
AnonymousRacer
I've dissected a worm, frog, and a fetal pig(this one stunk so bad I swore I could still smell it a week later), all in that order.

At the end of the frog dissection(after doing all the paperwork/examinations), I went crazy and chopped the lil' ****** up. I dismembered it and then decapitated it.

At the end of the pig dissection, I did something similar, except this time I put the pig's head on the tip of the scalpal and paraded around the room. Everybody was laughing, except for most of the girls... they just stayed away from me.

Anybody ever dissected a cadaver? Just wondering...
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by AnonymousRacer
Anybody ever dissected a cadaver? Just wondering...

No. :(

I did take Forensic Science in High School, though... but we ended up NOT being able to take the trip to the morgue. :whip:
Halcyon+On+On
My experimental repertoire?

2 earthworms, 3 frogs, 2 crayfish, 1 pig's eye, and a squid.

All in the privacy of my room.

:wtf:

Nah, I kid, I kid! :crazy: :stongue:

It was all in school :p

Boomer187
i wish I would have taken some more bio classes at my other college, they got to dig through cadavers.

those are fun.
smokeape
Uh, I gut fish every time I go home after fishing... Animals too if I shoot a deer or some other critter!

:p
[[[smoke]]]
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement