return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Which DJ would win a fight?
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Cinos
A PHYSICAL fight!

I would say Tiesto wins, all that on-stage jumping has got to do wonders to his stamina. :toothless
Niklas Harding
Warmduscher the german hardtrance dude, he is so huuge he could just sit on people and make them beg not to die!
A.J.
Carl Cox.

Have you seen the size of him?!!
DJ Cinos
Tiesto is faster! Size isn't everything!
DiMethGuy
Donald Glaude - dont mess with a homie all juiced up on yay-o.
nwopper
Talla 2XLC would kick Tiesto's ass in no time! The guy is huge.... But well, he has no stamina....if it comes to stamina...Tom Harding would be fast as lighting....! He really bounces up and down like an idiot!!! And otherwise Yoji Biomehanika....
Orbital32
westbam would...that guy is huge!
Mr.Mystery
quote:
Originally posted by nwopper
And otherwise Yoji Biomehanika....

The ultimate fight...

Yoji Biomehanika

VS.

Dj Proteus
keithos27
DJ Rap... naked. :haha:
DJ_Bod
I second that

Edit, whoops.... the DJ rap comment. But only because no one can hit a girl, they'd all knock themselves out, and then Rap would kick the last man standing in the junk.... fight over.

montana
i still say
dj rap vs. lottie vs. dj astrid
naked
Zombie0915
The old dude from shpongle, he'd have some wacko ancient martial arts thing that lets him fly or somethin, hmmm naybe danny howels, he looks as if he's been thru some . Timo maas? he looks like he's been beazten really hard already, maybe he will just go berserk and pummel everyone since he has no face worth protecting from getting smashed.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement