return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Final Scratch 2
View this Thread in Original format
Dj Spiel
Does anyone have an Idea of how much Final Scratch 2 will run? I know the one now is baout $399.00 ( Is that price going to drop and FS2 will be $399.00 )
DannyO
Dunno for sure, but from what I heard its gonna be around 600 US, lets hope there wrong.
tw1tch
FS 2.0 is $600US from what I've seen. They're offering a $200US rebate to anyone with FS 1.x and SSL. You fill in the rebate and provide your old hardware to them. It also includes Traktor DJ Studio 2.6 (which doesn't come with FS 2.0, it only comes with Traktor FS not DJ Studio). This gives you filtering/looping options while using FS 2.0).
auujay
quote:
Originally posted by tw1tch
FS 2.0 is $600US from what I've seen. They're offering a $200US rebate to anyone with FS 1.x and SSL. You fill in the rebate and provide your old hardware to them. It also includes Traktor DJ Studio 2.6 (which doesn't come with FS 2.0, it only comes with Traktor FS not DJ Studio). This gives you filtering/looping options while using FS 2.0).

Where have you seen these details? Links please...

The official website does not say anything about the rebate, that I could find (though they used to say "info soon").

Has anyone heard reviews of this yet. I am seriously considering jumping ship to SSL if FS 2.0 is not awesome (though I really have the SSL interface).
tw1tch
There is a link for the rebate form on the page below,

http://www.platinum-records.com/detail.aspx?ID=7196

A little internet search can do wonders you know.
sym
I heard $600 as well.

If you are looking for opinions, go with Serato Scratch Live.

I converted from FS to SSL and it is truly superior, and from what I've heard from SSL users who tried out FS2, SSL is still the superior product.
tw1tch
quote:
Originally posted by sym
I heard $600 as well.

If you are looking for opinions, go with Serato Scratch Live.

I converted from FS to SSL and it is truly superior, and from what I've heard from SSL users who tried out FS2, SSL is still the superior product.

What you've heard about FS2.0 from users? Who are these users, considering it only started shipping 5 days ago.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement