return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Junkie XL tonight @ SoundBar
View this Thread in Original format
lücid
... is anyone going to this?

i'd love to make it down, seeing as how i love Junkie XL and have never seen one of his sets before, but i'm in a crunch to save all the money i can over the next 2 weeks.

just curious if anyone from TA was planning on going... :)
jonze234
im not going to this. im sure that its going to be a good time though. the only show that i was planning on going to this weekend was Max Graham but that got cancelled.
everything0
me
ftc
[edit]i just realized this was friday night heh. timezones are evil [/edit]

last time jxl passed through chicago i had an amazing time. definitly worth seeing him live. i can still remember how the club went off the hook when he dropped red pill blue pill and his remix of fight for your right at the end. fun times... too bad i'm not in town or i'd love to go see him again especially this time because desyn masiello will be opening for him. desyn's new compilation out from bedrock - original series 'OS_1' is getting alot of deserved hype and his latest essential mix is ace! i'm sure that we're going to be hearing much more from this talented italian... if you have the opportunity, missing this event would be a big mistake.
dramin
To far away for me, but when Junkie XL comes to Atlanta on the 30th I am gonna be there for sure.
everything0
eh. if you were there in april, you were basically there last night. pretty much the same tracks as the last time, but not the same vibe. he was only on from 1-230. i remember beauty never fades, dirty sticky floors, fight for your right, and breezer.
uicsux
wow just 1.5 hours that sucks. did u have a good time at least marv?
ftc
@ everything0

how was desyn's set?
everything0
quote:
Originally posted by ftc
@ everything0

how was desyn's set?

i only caught about 15 minutes of his set, so i can't really give a fair review. from what i heard though, it made the night

quote:
Originally posted by uicsux
wow just 1.5 hours that sucks. did u have a good time at least marv?

yeah, redbull vodkas are always a good time :happy2: speaking of short sets, grayarea played only one hour the next night at vision, but that was actually good since it gave justin long over two hours to do his thing.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement