return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Some ghetto tech lingo I never quite figured out
View this Thread in Original format
Sand Leaper
DJ DEEON: Face Down (Pro-Jex) - Techno
12" promo: What Ya Wanna Do / Lemme See Ya Work / Booty Clap / Face Down Azz Up / Let Ur Booty Shake

"Pop dat ass" (from DJ Assault - Asses Jiglin)

What are these things exactly?:conf:
Floorfiller
booty clap? i think that's like smacking that ass hehehe :p
UWM
Ghetto Jan!
Sand Leaper
quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
booty clap? i think that's like smacking that ass hehehe :p

Then "make dat booty clap" means...?
UWM
It might have something to do with when you're 'hitting it from behind' and your body slaps on the girl's ass, making it clap (smack).

?

The title of the album is, after all, 'Pop Dat Ass.'
DJ_Bod
I believe the booty clap is when a large butted girl shakes it up and down, the cheeks slap together, making sort of a clapping sound.

That's what I've always heard the booty clap to mean. *shrug*
Floorfiller
when you are hitting a girl from behind and it kinda makes that clap noise you know what i'm talking about ;)...i think thats it hahaha...rob wins!!
Boomer187
its be funny if it meant when a girl was shakin her ass she could make the cheeks clap...

but I think it refers to the sound that is made when thighs rapidly come into contact with an ass.
Sand Leaper
That clears up the booty clap. :) So what does "popping dat ass" mean? Is it perhaps when a girl makes her ass pop out of her pants, showing off the g-string?
UWM
quote:
Originally posted by Sand Leaper
That clears up the booty clap. :) So what does "popping dat ass" mean? Is it perhaps when a girl makes her ass pop out of her pants, showing off the g-string?

I imagine it means sticking one's 'unit' into a girl's rear end.

Sand Leaper
quote:
Originally posted by UWM

Hmmm. Could be, but I heard this r'n'b tune the other day where the girls were singing "I'll show you how to make that booty pop" or something like that. If it meant that, then that would be a bit disturbing, although highly amusing.
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by UWM

:stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement