return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Xone:92
View this Thread in Original format
Dirk W.
Okay, I know there is a thread right below this (or above depending on when you read this, nevermind), but I am wanting to either buy a brand new DJM-600 or the Xone:92. I don't want a comparison of the two.

What I do want to know is where people have found the best deals on the 92's. Also, are there any TA hookups that I should talk to about this mixer?

Let me know, and if you think I am making a horrible error in possibly deciding on the 92 I guess fill me in on that too.
djtrinity
best deal i have found on the slider 92 was @ djdeals.com 1399.00 u have to email for price
tu_face
have you looked at the nuo5 as an option? at the end of the day though, with what you have listed, you ain't gonna get a mixer ;) the only niggle i have is with a&h mixers, they arn't very versatile in that the faders are touch faders instead of paddles, and the x-fader is pretty unresponsive to fast movement. this of course does not include the xone02

can't really help on the rest of the topic as you're a yank and i am not :p:)
Dirk W.
quote:
Originally posted by djtrinity
best deal i have found on the slider 92 was @ djdeals.com 1399.00 u have to email for price

Is this a respectable company? Have you ordered from them? I have heard of a lot of fraud happening lately, so I am wary
dartman
you oughta send a PM to djtranz, he works at djmart, he should be able to set you up with a deal. he hooks tranceaddict's up.
cryo
you could try and froogle to find a low price and see if guitar center will pricematch it...
SUNWmsf
You should print out that DJdeals.com (1399$) advertisement and get it price matched at Guitar Center. Thats what I did. I paid the 1399$ and Guitar Center ordered it for me.. It took 9 or so days to arrive.
dj chex
Or you can go to www.agiprodj.com and email for a price quote. They sponsored the futureproducers forums so lots of ppl ordered from there. I've heard nothing but praises. BTW, they're prices are some of the best i've seen from authorized dealers.
auujay
quote:
Originally posted by dj chex
Or you can go to www.agiprodj.com and email for a price quote. They sponsored the futureproducers forums so lots of ppl ordered from there. I've heard nothing but praises. BTW, they're prices are some of the best i've seen from authorized dealers.

So true. They have rock bottom prices. You know it is a good sign when they list the MAP on their site instead of the MSRP, and then quote you a price below the MAP :)
[NFC]Wave
I was working on a Zone 92 the other day in a shop here in London. So sweet. Kandaio and I are trying to setup one for the club we're working at here. I think we might have to stick with the 62 but the 92 would be sick.

Expensive though :S Looks like you could get a good deal though from the above posts. Best of luck and enjoy the mixer.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement