return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Why strippers rock.
View this Thread in Original format
dj_bas
here's why i think strippers rock

1. They're naked and dancing
2. They're naked, hot, and dancing
3. Today i found out one of my best friends (a girl) knows 2 strippers...so we went to the club they work at and they're amazingly hot. Long story short we got their #'s and are gonna hang out with them.
4. Holy im gonna hang out with hot strippers.

So TranceAddicts of the world i ask you this....why do strippers rock?
ilovetrance18
because they are beautiful and really really hot...:D
Lumps
Because when you're out drinking beers and shooting pool, it rocks to have chicks getting naked in the background.
Thunder5
Because they know all the moves...

And work naked..
chojin
pics or stfu.

had to be done.
Falcon-X
Meh I hate strippers, it,s just so boring. I prefer to sleep with a girl than see some random chick walking around naked.
tjpatel
5 they just went your $$$$
keithos27
they don't rock... usually they have georgous bodies (1/2 the time fake) with nasty faces. They grind up against dudes all day long, and have a ty job.
Lephaid
Because you pay them to take off their clothes because you can't get normal chicks to do it.
Boomer187
they are kinda wild to hang out with, well the sterotypical ones are. There are many different types o strippers. some are fun and hot, and some are not :wtf:

hehe, there are girls out there that are funner to hang out with than strippers. Mainly because once you get to know a stripper you find out they had something messed up happen to them and they are all wierd.....:wtf: its a bummer man.

Sand Leaper
quote:
Originally posted by keithos27
they don't rock... usually they have georgous bodies (1/2 the time fake) with nasty faces. They grind up against dudes all day long, and have a ty job.

I don't agree with the ty job part. They can make loads of money on a good night, and a lot of the strippers I've seen in the media say that they really enjoy their work. Can't complain then.
Kinuvan
they're vile
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Privacy Statement