return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 
Nye?
View this Thread in Original format
Mr. Sketchy
Does anyone know whats going on. montreal already announced, anyone else? Please help me make plans.

thanks,
jeff
jonze234
i remember seeing something on this awhile ago. montreal had a pretty nice lineup. i think new york is having PVD and Infected Mushroom and LA is having digweed and oakenfold. im not sure though, try searching for threads about it. i think we will just have to wait and see who chicago can get.
jonze234
check this thread. it looks like its got just about everyone on it and i don't see anyone coming to chicago.

New Year's Eve Lineups
everything0
quote:
Originally posted by jonze234
check this thread. it looks like its got just about everyone on it and i don't see anyone coming to chicago.

New Year's Eve Lineups

wow! nice thread . heres another one ;)

here
Fitzpatrick
nothing cool going on?
jonze234
quote:
Originally posted by Fitzpatrick
nothing cool going on?

ferry spinning on new years day
neural defect
Is it me or did Chicago get looked over? So far, I haven't seen any major events. What's the deal?
Dave Piazza
Is Ferry in Chicago New Years Eve or New Years Day ???
wolverine16
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Piazza
Is Ferry in Chicago New Years Eve or New Years Day ???

I was excited, as I thought it was NYE, but Lucid told me in the other thread that it's New Year's Day. Nothing good NYE announced so far.
Dave Piazza
wolverine16,

I am checking out your mix now. ;)

wolverine16
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Piazza
wolverine16,

I am checking out your mix now. ;)

Thanks! I need help with it! Also I have insomnia tonight and can't stop listening to Involver. I am getting inspired by it and the fact that UNKLE - In a State (Sasha Remix) mixes so smoothly into Sarah McLachlin - World on Fire (Junkie XL Club Mix). The next mix will be much more mellow.

Meanwhile, if there somehow winds up being no big show on New Years, why not have a house party somewhere and have some local TA DJs play it? There's some good talent here and it would be cheaper Just a thought. I would prefer some good music over a rugby team party, which is all I know of going on so far.

Edit:
I just checked the Vision website and they already have something setup, so no dice there. I know Smartbar, Xentra and others have events, but nothing I'm personally interested in. No word on Soundbar yet.
jonze234
quote:
Originally posted by wolverine16
I just checked the Vision website and they already have something setup, so no dice there. I know Smartbar, Xentra and others have events, but nothing I'm personally interested in. No word on Soundbar yet.

theres really not a whole lot of djs that arent already booked. i was going through the dj mag poll at work yesterday and checking where the dj was going to be and i finally gave up because it seems like they are all booked somewhere. that idea about a TA house party sounded pretty good though.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement