return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Saw
View this Thread in Original format
tubularbills
Looks like a good movie! halloween is gonna rock this year.

Saw - The Movie
j_spot
the end of oct rocks this year
GTA:SA and then Saw three days later

I CANT WAIT!
D-res
i cant wait to see this movie. i saw "the grudge" last night, and it was kinda dumb.
itsTrueSonic
quote:
Originally posted by D-res
i cant wait to see this movie. i saw "the grudge" last night, and it was kinda dumb.

aren't all sarah michelle gellar movies dumb?
except 'cruel intentions' of course...
D-res
its ok.... i'd nail her either way. and yeah, cruel intentions was hott
TwoPlow
Yeah, I want to see it. I hope that there is some sort of unrated/NC-17 version that comes out on dvd later.

Yay gore.
Digital Rain
I simply can't wait to see this movie.

P.S. We went to see THE GRUDGE and it was awesome, definitely two thumbs up. Absolute mind biding terror. Not easy to understand for sure.
D-res
i thought the grudge was ghey.... then again the theatre was full of disrespectful wiggers, so i guess it didnt help that they were all laughing and talking the whole time. maybe ill go see it again when there wont be anyone thre.
TeKnoHe@d2025
quote:
Originally posted by TwoPlow
Yeah, I want to see it. I hope that there is some sort of unrated/NC-17 version that comes out on dvd later.

Yay gore.

There are already plans for an unrated DVD cut of "SAW". The theatrical release has been heavily edited to meet the R rating standards.

I don't know if any of you recall the early trailers for this movie, but they used to have the phrase "How ed up is this?" going across the screen at one point. That was later changed when the previews started showing in theaters to "How messed up is this?". Just a simple example of how much editing they had to do...
Shudder
quote:
Originally posted by TeKnoHe@d2025
There are already plans for an unrated DVD cut of "SAW". The theatrical release has been heavily edited to meet the R rating standards.

serious? that makes me wanna see it now. it kinda reminds me of Manhunt that pc game for some reason. but i'd love to see how much they cut out or edited
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement