return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

acosta in cleveland for halloween
View this Thread in Original format
pattbateman
anyone on here going to see him this sat. @ moda?????
jdat
I may have to be in the dj booth all night
pattbateman
dude ill be there we should meet up i need to meet some more people that listen to edm
Ang ' ela_ie
Damn, sounds like its going to be a good time. I miss Cleveland.
tribu
Are there presale tickets for this or is it at the door?

I hate George Acosta, and I think Moda is average, but Im not doing anything after work tomorrow, and it could be a good time...
headrushmusic
This will be a good time. Get there early to hear Deviant and take advantage of the free drinks before midnight. I'll be wearing a dark angel costume so be sure to say hi!

--Amy
tribu
Any more info on this? Searched around a bit, but if someone could tell me what they know, thatd be nice. Im about 100 minutes away so if im leaving, ittl have to be with the next 60-90 minutes.
jdat
waaa I honestly went to this show with low expectations but I must admit I really liked George Acosta's set :)

tranceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cominggggggggggg overrrrrrrrrrr meeeeeeeeee :p
Zewad
quote:
Originally posted by jdat
waaa I honestly went to this show with low expectations but I must admit I really liked George Acosta's set :)

tranceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cominggggggggggg overrrrrrrrrrr meeeeeeeeee :p

:eek:
pattbateman
i love his style! the harder the better!!!

jdat
it appears the digital camera somehow got lost so I dunno if the pics will be recovered at all :(
headrushmusic
This was a really great party!

Great sets by all the DJs. Good crowd, thick vibe. Lots of costumes!

To all the haters who didn't support, you missed out! :tongue3
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement