return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
My DJM600 was stolen...
View this Thread in Original format
Cosmic Realm
Okay well, this started last night my sister had some "friends" over the house... and my girl friend and I had plans to go out to the local State Fair... and when i got home around 12ish... i walked in my room and my DJM was gone :whip: look like they just riped everything out of the back of the mixer and ripped the power cord out of the wall as well because the casing for the socket is cracked now... and there is stretch marks on my RCA cables and ground cables... :whip: :whip: :whip:

Once i find out who did this im going to smach they're fookin face in... its taken me many years to save up for that thing and i want it back NOW!!!!

end rant :toothless :sadgreen:
DannyO
HOLY , sorry to hear that man, I can't imagen how pissed off you are right now, I know if that happened to me, I'd be on the news from going nuts, I hope you find out who it is and get it back or get moeny for a new one from them, and if you do end up meeting the guy, be sure to beat the livin out off him....after you get things sorted...hopefully.

Keep us updated.
beats and beeps
would insurance cover this?
Dirk W.
quote:
Originally posted by beats and beeps
would insurance cover this?

yea, your parents have homeowners insurance or renters insurance. anyways, you can claim it on their insurance policy.

What a deusche bag thing to do. I hate it when people steal . And as far as blame goes, I would put the blame on your sister. It was her friends, so its her responsibility to watch them and not allow s over. She needs to be the one to find out who did this and either get it back or get the money.
vswede
that really sucks!
cant imagine how somebody got away with stealing the mixer your sister has some wierd friends! hope everything gets fixed some how or another.
djkoolaide
Exactly the reason why nobody is allowed in my room! I hope you find the person who stole it man, if that happened to me I'd be in jail for murder :p
Freak
had one stolen from a club once...
was under the console awaiing fitting- had been tested once and was brand new.
Never seen again.
Tiger777
Here a "that sucks" is very appropriate. In your place, I'd start WW3 with my sister...
Wraith
Yea, if my sister invited someone over who was headed enough to still out of my room I would put almost all of this on her head and start demanding the money from her for a replacement if she can't figure out who the douchebag was that stole it. That is really weak though. Stealing in general sucks, but to steal you know damn well that the person worked hard and sacraficed to get is horrible. I think a beatdown is in order when you find the offender.

Man, just thinking about this has made me angry, but I'm also glad all my kit is in a controlled environment. Well, if you ever find the twat might I suggest a lock for your room or at least the place where you keep your set-up since it's pretty obvious your sister can't keep track of wtf is going on in the house.
Cosmic Realm
nope our home owners wont pay for it... because stuff going missing from the house isnt a rare thing...

so they slaped us with a $1,000 doductable... so anything after that they will pay for such as...

i buy a new Xone 92... it gets stolen... they will only pay $600 for it... see what i meen :sadgreen:

and my sister already owes me money anyways for her cat breaking my needles as well... and some of her other "friends" takeing my PS2 and all my games...

her excuse is "im a college student, how can i pay for these things?... and i tell her i have no job its called doing odd jobs and saving..."

but im going to shut up now and make some more phone calls to local pawm shops...

Wraith
Yep, homeowners is worth when it comes to stolen stuff. My fiancee's father got almost all of his work tools stolen ($3000) and they would only cover $1500 worth of it and told him that if the claim went through his monthly insurance payment would increase as well. Fat lot of good insurance is.

As far as your mixer goes, good luck man. Although, like I said before, if I were you I would lock all of my up seeing as this isn't the only time stuff has gone missing. Also, have you filed a police report about it?? I ask that because if it does show up at a pawn shop they will probably hassle you about trying to get it back if you haven't.
Inertia
and doesn't your sister have any dea of who the ****** could be?

i go mental when someone tries to power on a deck without permission... this happened to me and there would be murders...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement