return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

teh costume thread
View this Thread in Original format
|cEbLu3
I know its a bit late since halloween was almost a week ago, but i was wondering if any of u guys dressed up in original costumes this year. I don't mean you're run of the mill, vampire, ghost, pimp, hoe, pumpkin, dildo etc, but original ideas that either you dressed up as, or you saw someone wearing.

I'm pretty proud of mine. I went dressed up as a huge present with a big white tag that said "To: Women

hehe, ;) :toocool:
smokeape
I dressed up as a drunk. Let my kids pass out candy to the Trick or Treaters though. Nice when you can pass a twenty, tell one of your kids to get some damn candy for Haloween and pass it out as well while you keep drinking. Found out next day though the little and his buddies were drinking themselves based on the beer cans strewn around the side of my house. Oh well, fun was had by all I reckon.

:mad:
[[[smoke]]]
Trance Nutter
quote:
Originally posted by |cEbLu3
dildo

wtf:conf:
People actually dress as dildos?

quote:
Originally posted by |cEbLu3
I'm pretty proud of mine. I went dressed up as a huge present with a big white tag that said "To: Women

haha, nice one, thats very me................
Slylee
my boyfriend was paris hilton....i should have pics on monday. i was a pin up sailor girl...it was pretty original cuz i didn't see any other girl dressed up in my costume. there were a lot of slutty/sexy angels and devil girls and nurses, all that cliche' bs. mine was pretty cool though and a bit different, even though it was kinda slutty too.
Dirk W.
I almost went as God's Gift to Women, like you did..... I changed my mind at the last second, stuffed my ass into this little kid's cow outfit that I had from way back in the day and put a sign around my neck that said "eat mor chikn".

Pictures exist, but I don't think I am going to post them.... :)
Streakfury
My university halloween party was great for seeing people dressed up. If I can find any pictures, I'll post them.

:)

EDIT: Hehe. :haha:

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement