return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Clubbing in L.A., Vegas & San Fran
View this Thread in Original format
goshow
I'm coming over to L.A. on Sat the 20th of Nov and am looking for any help an decent trance or Hard dance nights to go to while i'm there.

I know Scott Bond is playing at Circus in L.A. on the 20th.

What is the dress code like over there, do people get cybered up?
Boomer187
wtf is cybered up?
XaNaX
quote:
Originally posted by goshow
do people get cybered up?

You serious?
tranceaholic
quote:
I'm coming over to L.A. on Sat the 20th of Nov and am looking for any help an decent trance or Hard dance nights to go to while i'm there.

I know Scott Bond is playing at Circus in L.A. on the 20th.

What is the dress code like over there, do people get cybered up?

there is also John 00 fleming plyin at godsktchen/spundae and way out west playin at avalon
goshow
Ok then, i'll phrase it a different way.

What do you lot wear in these places? Over in the u.k. people get "cybered up" i.e. Crasher kids etc. Bright coloured clothing and spikey hair and all that!
tranceaholic
quote:

What do you lot wear in these places? Over in the u.k. people get "cybered up" i.e. Crasher kids etc. Bright coloured clothing and spikey hair and all that!

we dont do that in clubs...only in raves or massives u will find people dressed like that..here people dress casual to the clubs..jeans n a shirt
XaNaX
quote:

Heheh ok, I didn't notice you were from the UK.

Like tranceaholic said, but some upscale clubs you wont get in if you have jeans on.
goshow
quote:
Originally posted by tranceaholic
we dont do that in clubs...only in raves or massives u will find people dressed like that..here people dress casual to the clubs..jeans n a shirt

:conf: What like Don Johnson from Miami Vice?
butterfly
i think it is sad that people dont get dressed up in clubs here.
tranceaholic
quote:
Originally posted by butterfly
i think it is sad that people dont get dressed up in clubs here.

well it depends on the club...there are ALOT of posh clubs that require dress code..but when it comes to EDM its more free spirited

butterfly
quote:
Originally posted by tranceaholic
well it depends on the club...there are ALOT of posh clubs that require dress code..but when it comes to EDM its more free spirited
i didnt mean dressed up like shishi, i mean with neat colorfol costumes and stuff. i think that kind of creativity brings a good vibe to a party.
Clovis86
quote:
Originally posted by butterfly
i didnt mean dressed up like shishi, i mean with neat colorfol costumes and stuff. i think that kind of creativity brings a good vibe to a party.

I think dressing nice and looking sharp is cool too..but I always like dressing nice... :toothless
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement