return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

anyone go to Way Out West last night?
View this Thread in Original format
lücid
so... how was it?

i was sad i couldn't make it. especially since their special was $3 Blue Moon pints and that's one of my very favorite beers.
everything0
it was OK. James, i was more impressed with your set than WOWs performance. good job opening.

WOW was on for about an hour (11-12). mostly played stuff off their album. nice little chill atmosphere during their set. that was my first time to the abbey and i gotta admit i was pretty impressed. although the sound could be better, the service there was excellent. plus $2 gigantor burgers :eyes:
wolverine16
I was planning to go, but didn't feel well after work, so I wound up spending $$$ at the record store on the way home and passed out. I think WoW is becoming the new act I always plan to see but always end up missing. Did they play Killa?
Fitzpatrick
was it live or dj set?
Porky
i remember Omi singing Mindcircus and the Gift (not in chicago).. amazing.. so much more beautiful when vocal edm gets performed live!
Fitzpatrick
that is awesome
biznology
played Fear, Mindcircus, Anything But You in Denver right before this[CHI] show.

sound engineering was , so Omi sounded like hell - seen em in concert for real before. such a tight setup when club idiots cant up. i was very very disappointed. still looks like they were upholding the one hour or less rule.

i am SO happy i got to see them in concert for 4 hours even if that seemed short|
sti3
I like the abbey a lot too, and have heard there be good sound (Luke Vibert). It was probably the engineer's fault as one person said. But Tuesday! I can't hang.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement