return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

A new Trance addict
View this Thread in Original format
TranceChkAllure
Hi all, so I just wanted to introduce myself, since I'm all excited I joined the forum. I've recently become addicted to trance and raves because of my friends, and the great time I had at Monster Massive. I plan on going to a rave this Saturday, anyone know of anything good in the LA area?
thanks!
BTG
yah the empty closet is having a rave, over in the la area.

check it out. i hear that place is wicked.
itsTrueSonic
howdy partner! and welcome to tranceaddict.com .. since it is like early in the morning here (3.52 am here in my time), i am glad to be one of the first people to say howdy ...

and p.s. .. don't get offended when people call you a n00b or tit.. hahahhaa .. tit = tranceaddict in training ..

and in honor of you being a new member, i will officially now consider you as a fed .. :)
Geoff
check out the USA - West Coast section of TA for events and stuff, i'm on the west coast too but in up north near SF

cheers
Pumaz
quote:
Originally posted by itsTrueSonic
in honor of you being a new member, i will officially now consider you as a fed .. :)

:haha:
{b.s.e.}
omgz0rz! liek, you liek trance 2?
DarkAngel
Welcome to TA.

If you're a fed, get to stepping. :whip:

If not, enjoy your stay. :D
Halcyon+On+On
I would say "welcome to the forums", but that would entail actually typing it out, and that's a lot of work I don't want to do right now...

aw, crap. :clown:
biznology
*Chk* !!! does that mean chick? or some other horrible Asian epithet!?!?

either way it cant be good on the COR...check the local forums for LATA info and whatnot|
Mebot
You are # 41,709

Welcome to TA

:)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement