return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
How Do You Chill?
View this Thread in Original format
UNiVERSAL
Hello, everyone! ;)
How do you like to chill? :p

I love to sm0ke 0ut! :D And YOU?
goodgreefgirl
I love to either take a hot bath with some candles and an ambient mix, or go out and take photos in the woods/farmlands/etc by myself. its nice when youre the only one and theres no one around you within miles... its a good feeling to know that.

something more common though, would have to be drinkin some hot tea and reading a book... or figuring out my life piece by piece (my money/how much i need/have/what i can/can't do within the next year...etc)
echosystm
i liek to sleeps \D:/
::TranceVanDyk::
going online and posting in COR while listening to whatever radio i can find on the internet.
itsTrueSonic
well i do many things.. i either sit back and enjoy the tv by myself, because i worked all day, or went to school all day, and life sucks for me. or i play on the computer .. games .. COR .. program s*!t .. or if the weather is good, i go by the lake .. it's very nice .. i either take a walk, or drive on the bridge, park at one of the crossovers and watch the city night lights from afar.. looks very serene.
R.j.
chat + listen to music
TranceFantasy2k
i love to rock out with my out;)
Swamper
I chill in my igloo up here in Canada
Vivid Boy
I listen to soccer teams make excuses and try to convince me to rejoin their team. i love it.

"serious man it was my cousin, all my firends were on the team and u were going to be the odd player but my aunt called me and btched me out for not picking my cousin to play. we really need u"

i love being a fill in player and leading the team in goals.

which is prolly why im on 4 teams this year.
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by goodgreefgirl
I love to either take a hot bath with some candles and an ambient mix, or go out and take photos in the woods/farmlands/etc by myself. its nice when youre the only one and theres no one around you within miles... its a good feeling to know that.

something more common though, would have to be drinkin some hot tea and reading a book... or figuring out my life piece by piece (my money/how much i need/have/what i can/can't do within the next year...etc)
DRINK AND DO DRUGS I SAID!!!:wtf: :p

goodgreefgirl
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
DRINK AND DO DRUGS I SAID!!!:wtf: :p
what happened to sex?? :(
nchs09
whats this sex u speak off?:wtf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement