return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Whos gonna buy Star Wars - Episode 1: The Phantom Menace DVD on Oct 16 tuesday? :)
View this Thread in Original format
TigerClaw
Besides being a TranceAddict, I am also a Star Wars Addict, Who here besides me is going to purchase the Star Wars - Episode 1: The Phantom Menace DVD on Oct. 16 which will be this comming tuesday, I will purchase it at the blockbuster video where I work at since I will get a discount on the price. :)
torontotrance
I'm not a starwars fan, i perferred the 5 disc dvd set of the Godfather. Pure brillance. Well get the Star Wars DVD and tell me how it is? and then i'll consider it.
TigerClaw
Well, Besides all the extras this 2 DVD set will have, It will also have a DVD Rom Web link to a special site only avialible if you use the DVD rom feature on your DVD Rom Drive, Cause on Nov. 9th, Anyone who owns the DVD will be able to see the first trailer for Star Wars - Episode 2: Attack Of The Clones exclusively on the DVD Rom Web Link only, While the rest of the world will have to wait around thanksgiving for the trailer to be released to the public on the star wars site. :)
torontotrance
Sounds cool
JayD
Yea, I will definitly god pick it up..

quote:
Originally posted by TigerClaw
I will purchase it at the blockbuster video where I work at since I will get a discount on the price. :)

Let me know which blockbuster you work @ and where so you can give me a discount too :p
TigerClaw
I'm definately gonna get it tomorrow at the blockbuster where I work at since I will get a discount off the price. :)
JayD
quote:
Originally posted by TigerClaw
I'm definately gonna get it tomorrow at the blockbuster where I work at since I will get a discount off the price. :)

Damn u!!! Tell me which one you work @ mofo! ;)
tu_face
i thought phantom menace was poo to b honest... the only good bits were the fighting...
Astronaut
I wouldnt buy it cause it was one of the worst movies ever.:(
Thor
Even if you hated the movie you should buy this DVD, if you love top notch sound and want to see the most impressive looking DVD movie out there, then this is a must buy.

I loved the movie, even though it was weak compared to the other 3... For me this is a no brainer, the digital bits said you would have to be insane not to buy this DVD if you have any interest in DVD for quality/sound..

I plan on pissing of neighbours tonight! :D

Fraggle
ya, didn't buy it...but rented it :D:D:D

very nicely done...'specially with amp & surround speakers :):):)

interesting to watch the scenes they cut out...but couldn't be bothered watching the interviews & other stuff too :p:p:p

CyberDragon
I purchased it.. the new scenes are alright. Will Lucas ever release the first three on DVD. I guess he is waiting to finish the last two. Its a good DVD.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement