return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Chris Walsh - Friday December 10 - Milwaukee
View this Thread in Original format
drew13
AMP & Milwaukeenights Presents,

CHRIS WALSH - AMP, DJCHRISWALSH.COM

Chris began to champion the progressive house and tech house sound in the city that gave birth to house music. He soon became a resident DJ for AMP after leaving PURE, and played an integral role in pioneering the much loved sound of deep, rich, funky progressive house in Chicago. His style as a DJ is versatile yet uncompromising. Chris has had the opportunity to share the bill with DJ's such as Sasha, John Digweed, Paul Oakenfold, Dave Seaman, Pete Tong, and Timo Maas to name just a few. He has also been working the corporate scene by DJing events for Nike and Apple Computers. At Apple he is currently DJing with the aid of 2 ipods. Last year Chris saw his first release "Shake" get signed to Sony's Playstation game "Grand Theft Auto 3" and HBO's hit series "Six Feet Under".

Along with,

DANIEL MNOOKIN - AMP, PROTON RADIO

HK PROJECT - AMP, MILWAUKEE

Venue:

FLYBAR
606 S 5th St
JMC
If it weren't for Zabiela @ Sound-Bar on the same night, I would make the roadtrip. So I'll just catch Holden the next night @ Vision.
lücid

i've got a christmas party on the 10th or 11th, so it's good to know i'll be able to see Holden either way!
lücid
Chris Walsh will also be spinning (yay!), and the venue is at...

FLYBAR
606 S. 5TH ST.
(414) 431-9060
drew13
venue info:

www.flybarmilwaukee.com
FellatedOne
And for those who cannot make the show, we will be broadcasting it LIVE on MilwaukeeNights.com's radio station!

TUNE IN if you can't make it!

Oh.... and we are sponsoring the event. Drew failed to mention that.

:whip:

FlyBar just added a laser also! The thing is off the hook..... See it in action here:

http://gallery.milwaukeenights.com/...flybar-11-17-04
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by FellatedOne
And for those who cannot make the show, we will be broadcasting it LIVE on MilwaukeeNights.com's radio station!

TUNE IN if you can't make it!

:wtf: (someone has to rip this.)

quote:
Oh.... and we are sponsoring the event. Drew failed to mention that.

:gsmile: it'll be good to see you guys again!!

quote:
FlyBar just added a laser also! The thing is off the hook.....

:eek:

you buyin free drinks for TAs again, john? that jager-bomb we did last time F-ed me up!! :crazy:
FellatedOne
quote:
Originally posted by lücid
:wtf: (someone has to rip this.)

:gsmile: it'll be good to see you guys again!!

:eek:

you buyin free drinks for TAs again, john? that jager-bomb we did last time F-ed me up!! :crazy:

LMAO...

1. I will be.... ;)
2. Yes it will be!
3. Yes I will! :eyespop:
drew13
Jimmy Van M and Luke Fair will be at Sound bar on Dec 10. James Zabiela isn't spinning......
ninja_k
OMFG to think i'm coming in 5 days too late....

ARGH....
such BS.

glad to see Milwaukee getting some proper talent in town... but still... ARGH :)
-the nepal'ed-out-ninja

Zilax
I will certainly try to make it our for this! I think its awesome that the guy came out just for Mke and Chi!
drew13
We're giving away his latest cd to the next two people that buy presales...

WANTICKETS
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement