return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Oakenfold & Sandra Collins Thanksgiving Eve: Detroit
View this Thread in Original format
KennethThomas
Wednesday November 24th: Thanksgiving Eve

Clear Channel presents

Paul Oakenfold
with Sandra Collins
and Liquid Todd

doors 8pm
presales start at $15 www.ticketmaster.com
$25 at the door

Set times:
Liquid Todd 8-10
Sandra Collins 10-12
Oakenfold 12-2am

State Theatre, Detroit
2115 Woodward
Detroit, MI 48201

Official Afterparty 2-6am with Shawn Micheals & Kenneth Thomas Venue: TBA
MrChrome
See ya there
KennethThomas
wooop wooooop shameless bump......
jpisani
It was a good show I think. Liquid Todd seemed to do a good job, I only caught the last 15 - 20 minutes of his set. Sandra Collins was up there for what seemed to be 5 hours. Good set though, she kept the people moving.

As for Oakenfold's 45 minute set...ehhh. The tracks were great. I thought people saying Oakenfold doesn't mix that well anymore was just a lie. He really messed up a few times.

I enjoyed myself.
KennethThomas
quote:
Originally posted by jpisani
It was a good show I think. Liquid Todd seemed to do a good job, I only caught the last 15 - 20 minutes of his set. Sandra Collins was up there for what seemed to be 5 hours. Good set though, she kept the people moving.

As for Oakenfold's 45 minute set...ehhh. The tracks were great. I thought people saying Oakenfold doesn't mix that well anymore was just a lie. He really messed up a few times.

I enjoyed myself.

Yea, Oakey got caught in the snow/sleet storm between here and chicago. A normal 4 hour ride took 12 hours. :(

oh, and that wasnt liquid Todd opening, Todd was on the tour bus with Oakey. I wound up opening the night. :)
MrChrome
quote:
Originally posted by KennethThomas
Yea, Oakey got caught in the snow/sleet storm between here and chicago. A normal 4 hour ride took 12 hours. :(

oh, and that wasnt liquid Todd opening, Todd was on the tour bus with Oakey. I wound up opening the night. :)

Awesome. Do you know what was up with Sandra stopping and walking away a couple of times? It looked like she might have been running out of music or something.
KennethThomas
quote:
Originally posted by MrChrome
Awesome. Do you know what was up with Sandra stopping and walking away a couple of times? It looked like she might have been running out of music or something.

Actually, i think that was it. I think she kept thinking Paul was there and he was going to go on so she didnt have a next record cued up. Last night was kinda confusing all around. Sometimes it happens. :tongue2
jpisani
quote:
Originally posted by KennethThomas

Really? That's awesome. The few songs I heard were pretty sweet sounding. When and where are you playing again? I'd love to hear a whole set.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement