return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Polls - Music Related

Pages: 1 [2] 3 
How long will you listen to trance?? (pg. 2)
View this Thread in Original format
Epic Star
Hope that i can listen it forever, but who knows.
Hanki
I even can't imagine how long will it take, but propably as long as it's possible...:D
D-res
i'll never stop listening. to stop listening to trance would be to kill a part of myself. if the music turns real bad, i'll just keep listening to the classics. as far as im concerned, it will never die...
sleepydragon
as long as i like it u fool
bit of a daft question
did u want an exact date or something
ToF
quote:
Originally posted by sleepydragon
as long as i like it u fool
bit of a daft question
did u want an exact date or something

rofl gotta love that response, sort of sums up mine as well :p
Halcyon+On+On
:o

Tough question.

I won't be one of those who says that I'll listen to trance forever, nor would I limit myself by saying that it'll only be a few more years of listening before I move on. Truly, this music has changed much of who I am, or at least, has been a major catalyst for change. I have such happy memories to always look back on, and I doubt that I will ever really forget certain days when all it seemed like I had in life was the music. I KNOW that whenever I hear 'Gamemaster' I will immediately think of this and that whenever I hear 'Open Your Eyes' I will immediately think of that - it's just who we are, and if not that, it's who I am. I doubt that I will be listening to the exact same tunes a few years down the road - hell, just looking at what I was listening to a few months ago, my tastes have seriously evolved (in my opinion) by leaps and bounds. So though I doubt I will be listening to Paul Oakenfold at the age of 60, I am absolutely sure that trance will be with me and for me forever - whether I'm listening to it or not.

:happy2:
Icesotope
Currently i'm not really into trance but then i still will follow the masses. Trance will always be my base EDM.
Desty Nova
FOREVER - IN TRANCE WE TRUST
crash and burn stay up forever!:crazy:
Kaz
Hooked on trance for life.
Desty Nova
I'm going to look REALLY weird wearing Kandi beads when I'm 80:haha:

R.j.
trance? not forever. EDM? Forever.
eye_03
until i die. oh man, imagine me being 75, and putting on Tranceport one day :) hahah
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Privacy Statement