return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Taking mushrooms whilst clubbing?
View this Thread in Original format
dj_cuba
Have any of you tried this? I want to try it at a Psychadelic trance night next week but Iam woried that loud music and lots of people might freak me out. Iam used to taking mushrooms but I have never done it in a club environment before. I know the environment will either make it 10x better or give me a bad trip. What do you guys think?
Cru54d3r
If you want a positive view on this subject talk to ste .. if you wish to hear a negative view talk to coup :haha: :stongue:
Ste
it depends how strongly minded you are i suppose. ive never been freaked out by anything, just confused (eg the teabag incident). i cant say id ever possibly scared of anything on mushrooms. but thats jsut me, everyone else i knwo says its a bit dodgy and you can go under on them.

i'd say go for it and if its its a lesson learnt.
Coup
i did it once and it was the worst expirience of my life, to say i was a mess would be an understatement.

i cant be arsed to get into details, but unless ur an expirienced shroomer whose confident on them, i wouldnt take it at the club.
Phil raa
quote:
Originally posted by Coup
i did it once and it was the worst expirience of my life, to say i was a mess would be an understatement.

i cant be arsed to get into details, but unless ur an expirienced shroomer whose confident on them, i wouldnt take it at the club.

+1

at least not 15g in 30 mins, after a bad week, as ur 2nd shroom experience.
Absolut_Vodka
People I haven spoken to highly recommend not doing it in a club
tomfoord
I've done it a couple of times and had a fantastic time! I really found the shrooms made me want to dance, chat and have fun, much like pills would. I can imagine it might freak people out who hadn't really done drugs before, but so long as you're familiar with having a bit of a ed up head you'll be fine.
The only bad experience I've had on them was when I ate a load in the queue for Creamfields, on my own, and then they didn't open the gates for 2 hours and everyone was getting really worked up and stressed out. Now that was scary! I just had to sit on the floor with my head in my hands for half an hour, and I got through it!
DannyO
Honestly most you guys were able to handle while on them, I did them a couple years ago on NYE at a party, the place went bloody bonkers, all I could see was crazy everywhere, massive hallucinations, I had a great time, but half way through the night things went pear shaped, but it was still worth it, dunno if I could handle a club, but gonna try them at an outdoor event next year.
Pathfinder
My advice would be to just do a few at a time and wait till they kick in before doing any more - With just a few you will get some cool visuals and not much else and still be in control
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement