return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
I bumped me noggin!
View this Thread in Original format
Spin Doctor
I'd had really mega bad stomach cramps since dinner time, and I'd been complaining that I didn't feel well all the way home (to which I think I was largely disbelieved). Came home, got a glass of water to drink and began to feel all dizzy. Next thing I know I'm being told to stay still, there is blood all over my hand and I'm all wet - I'm also on the floor! I’d feinted, cracked me noggin on the tiled kitchen floor and smashed the glass that was in my hand. Some how I managed to squirt blood all over the kitchen even though there were only small cuts.

Sorted out the stomach ache though. And I feel fit as a fiddle today! :)
Cru54d3r
doesnt sound too good mate .. whats a noggin though? nose ??
Spin Doctor
noggin = head
Luke Terry
quote:
Originally posted by Cru54d3r
doesnt sound too good mate .. whats a noggin though? nose ??

your head :stongue:

+ unlucky mate, as long as you're feeling ok now :)

AndskiSpeed
quote:
Originally posted by Spin Doctor
Sorted out the stomach ache though.
[/COLOR]

:stongue:
Streakfury
:stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

As long as you're OK now, hehe. Did anyone take pics?? :p
Ste
smashing your head open and slicing your hand open can hardly be described as a "bump on the noggin"

:stongue:

ive been shot in the heart.

"my ticker has a slight twinge"
Cru54d3r
Im sure my economics teacher used to use the word "noggins" to descibe any random good that could be sold by firm "x" to the market .. a sort of catch-all-descriptive term ..
Luke Terry

to settle it all :p

quote:
nog·gin n.

A small mug or cup.
A unit of liquid measure equal to one quarter of a pint.
Slang. The human head.

c/o dictionary.com

Cru54d3r
infact .. aint noggins also a term used to bits of wood used inbetween parallel running bit of timber to create a frame and strengthen it? or am i suddenly creating new definitions in my head? :conf:

Ste
quote:
Originally posted by Cru54d3r
infact .. aint noggins also a term used to bits of wood used inbetween parallel running bit of timber to create a frame and strengthen it? or am i suddenly creating new definitions in my head? :conf:

i think you are!
Cru54d3r
quote:
Originally posted by Ste
i think you are!

http://strawbalebuildingassociation.org.uk/g16.html !!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement